AJ:What now, Bob?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Wolf, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://www.examiner.com/houston-texans-in-houston/what-now-bob

2. BSofA04

BSofA04 Hall of Fame

3. GNTLEWOLF

GNTLEWOLF All Pro

Unfortunately, I know what now. The Kubiak koolaiders posts will tell you everything you need to know about how McNair thinks. From reading those posts I get that:

Kubiak is really doing a great job building this team and McNair is grins and bubbles about the direction this team is going.

This team is just a ball bounce and a ref call here and there from being undefeated. ( never mind that it is just a ball bounce away from being winless as well.)

Our defense isn't really any worse than anybody elses. Look at the vaunted Jets defense. They gave up 27 points today. (Nevermind that this doesn't happen to them every week like it does to our defense.)

At least we aren't 2-14 anymore. ( nevermind that Capers had his Texans at 7-9 one year before that collapse. Also nevermind that the best Kubiak could do with the easiest schedule this team ever had was 9-7)

.500 ball is comforatable. Sure it ain't great, but it ain't 2-14 either. Marvin Lewis syndrome at work here.

When that Texan's Offense finally makes it to the stadium after taking that late flight, they are great. ( the capers Defense was pretty good to until He and casserly started the "youth movement" and started getting rid of all the older vets.)

Anyway, from reading all this I'm quite certain that Mcnair will want to give Kubiak a 50 yr extensin and be patient until he finally does get it right. I just want to throw -up.

4. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

This post makes me want to throw up...

Partially because I detest the message, partially because most of it is true... FML!

BSofA04 likes this.