Aj=to

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by mexican_texan, Nov 20, 2005.

1. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

Ever since the Vikings game last season, I have thought of AJ as a younger TO. Both were quiet, fast, and buff. Both would make catches and take the hits, though I think AJ will be a bit later. However, when Owens made that catch in the playoffs, he turned into a completely different player. Now, AJ is showing too much emotion and passion. BTW, i turned the game off when P-Bust made that pass interference. I am the biggest Texans fan out of everyone I know, but I can only take so much pain. And every successful play just exacerbates my year-long pain.

2. LBC_Justin

LBC_Justin All Pro

Look at it this way. Every play we are that much closer to the #1 pick. Also with every score from the other team there is a chance of getting to see Mathis return a kick.

3. mexican_texan

the #1 pick is months away from now and the Rockets can only do so much to keep me satisfied with houston sports. I love the Longhorns and my high school is pretty good sportswise, but as long as I am a Texans fan, and I am a fan for life, a win is what gets me through the team. A 2-minute clip in the offseason made my day because I was so hungry for football, but now, I'm starting to watch more soccer.

4. Grid

Grid Hall of Fame

Dont ever... ever...evereverevereverevereverever.. compare AJ to TO again.

5. tulexan

tulexan Hall of Fame

TO is quiet?

6. ensign_lee

ensign_lee Site Contributor

He was originally.

7. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Terrell quiet? Are you sure you don't mean quick? He's FAR from quiet. Light years from quiet.

8. mexican_texan

TO was never quiet. terrell owens, however, was quiet and shy until young trew that TD to him when the announcer yelled: "Owens, Owens, Owens"

9. Doom Capers

Doom Capers Veteran

He sure acted like T.O. tonight. Did anyone go see him explain himself to Capers? Capers just said "ok" "it's ok", and let him go to the bench.

10. HoustonFan

HoustonFan Hall of Fame

AJ = TO??? Not only no, but HELLLL NO!!!! AJ is way too reserved to be compared to TO. Bad comparison.

11. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

I agree..bad comparison. I think he's just very frustrated. Imagine going to work and never having a good work day!

12. Marcus

Marcus Ruthless pragmatist

AJ = TO! :rofl:

Next thing you know, he'll be trashing Carr in the media and getting into fights in the locker room.:rolleyes:

Never thought I'd see the day . . .

13. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Rich Lord was just saying on the post game show that AJ embarrassed himself and the team tonight. I missed his escapades but he's got to be at his wit's end over the direction of the team. He has ZERO TD's this year...and he's so darn good.

14. HoustonFan

HoustonFan Hall of Fame

Man, I couldn't get good reception on my stereo for the post game on 610. Gotta wait until tomorrow morning.

15. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

Rich Lord was very tough on AJ. I missed his play where he was flagged but I did the fumble. AJ has always been a really classy player. Something had to make him go off like he did. My guess is frustration because he's not a bad sport.

16. Grid

Grid Hall of Fame

im positive it was frustration.. and i dont look down on the guy at all for it.

He had a bad night.. thats all there is to it. Doesnt change the fact that he is an extremely talented and extremely classy player.

17. cuppacoffee

cuppacoffee Resident Grouch

About the only thing AJ will have in common with TO will be when AJ finds a way to force the Texans to trade him.

18. WWJD

WWJD Hall of Fame

It's got to be hard to want to do well, show what you can do and you're not able to do so. We all have our bad moments. I doubt it'll happen again. Rich said he was "stupid" tonight. The guys on 610 are just hammering AJ.

19. texan0305

texan0305 Veteran

so the guy showed a bit of passion a little heart, if rich lord should be critisizing some one it should be carr... he had a horrible game, and the defense, i think andre is the least of our worries at the moment there are other spots on this team that should be looked at before him!

20. LORK 88

LORK 88 Wreck'em Ŧech!

TO has allways been out there, allways talked, and been TO. This was AJ's first "explosion" if you will and to overreact and think he's holding out, and will ditch his team and say Brett Farve should replace David Carr. I excuse him for getting frustrated for the first time in his career, its not easy on ANYONE being 1-9.