Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

AJ Nicholas

Smokedawg

Waterboy
Mel Kiper had him as a first rounder(until the off the field issues) woundn't he be good steal in the 6th or 5th if we trade down? AJ led Florida State in tackles.

I just hope someone takes him before the Jags next pick (bottom of 5th) comes up. I hate it when division rivals get steals, and so far there hasn't been one!

The Panthers grabbing DeAngelo Williams one pick in front of the Jags was awesome. Jacksonville needs LBs so bad they traded up to pick Clint Ingram - and they need more than one.

Sarg01 said:
I just hope someone takes him before the Jags next pick (bottom of 5th) comes up. I hate it when division rivals get steals, and so far there hasn't been one!

The Panthers grabbing DeAngelo Williams one pick in front of the Jags was awesome. Jacksonville needs LBs so bad they traded up to pick Clint Ingram - and they need more than one.

Agree, I really like our draft so far plus I'm really enjoying seeing our division rivals get subpar drafts, for once we have the best draft in our division and one of the best in the league rather than one of the worst in the league.

I like to read the other AFC South message boards and tonight has been great:

The Jax board has a poll that we're running away with and there are posts like "Did we get any better today?" with only tepid rebuttal.

The Titans are as delusional as always, but they're at least acknowledging high bust-potential in their picks.

The Colts ... well they're best of all. The most optimistic thread I saw was along the lines of "Hey, Polian always gets guys we never heard of, have faith!"

Well Manning from Abilein was my big move for the fourth. Chicago done plucked him off the board. So I'm down for anyone who can make the roster and contribute. Tweener LB from Alabama woul dof been nice last year. There's still a preety fair MLB on the board. Two of these guys have a black mark on them . Sheftner said thursday the nfl sent out an e-mail on them to all the front offices. So every one knows. We won't find out I guess till after the draft. Tim Day is till on the board . Patt Watkins...Long as they've got a shot to make the team, anyone is ok. Like Regie McNeil as a slash. The kid from BC would be ok. The Quarterback from Penn ST. to be groomed behind Moulds as a #2. Micheal ...sorry it's late Sr. moment....Robinson.
We've gone though the meat of the draft. Anyone beyond this point sticks on the roster out of summer camp, our scouts have done an outstanding job.

Sarg01 said:

And the Bengals grab him 3 picks in front of the Jags! :spy:

Back