AG: Ready to Rock

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by The Pencil Neck, Oct 10, 2007.

1. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

2. Spike

Spike Veteran

Great news. I would like to have all three of Green, JJ and Andre back, but if I had to choose one of three, it would definitely be Green. I agree with the link - if JJ and Andre are not 100%, the play of the back-up WR corps has given us the luxury not to have to rush either of them back.

3. Vinnie

Vinnie with an I E

It will be a breath of fresh air to get AG back, but I would expect Dayne/Gaddo to still shoulder a lot of the load. We're going to need all three healthy for the Titans game.

4. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

Just having a threat of a running game will help some. If AG can actually push some yards and the Texans can manage a few of those 8 minute drives for a TD, we can take the Jags.

But only if.....

5. alphajoker

alphajoker Hall of Fame

If what she says is true about Ahman, welcome back buddy! You were dearly missed.

6. Allstar

Allstar Bona fide

You know it's funny that out of the three, I think we need AJ back the least, even though he's our best player. Green gives that needed running game back, and Jacoby gives us that return game that helps us tremendously. Guess that goes to show you how well our back-up receivers have stepped up.

7. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

I want to see what happens when we get "The A-Team" all on the field at one time. Andre Johnson, Andre Davis, and Ahman Green.

Once Green comes back and AJ joins him they won't be able to double Davis anymore. Things should get interesting then.

8. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

Just think about the 3 wide set with AJ, JJ, and AD and with OD at the TE. Whew. That should open up some running lanes. :whip: