AFC Playbook

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by jaayteetx, Nov 21, 2009.

1. jaayteetx

jaayteetx Hall of Fame

Somebody needs to tell those *********s there is another team playing monday night besides the tacks. Didn't talk at all about the Texans, all tacks all the time. Best 3-6 team off all time, I guess. May as well make em the best 3-7 team of all time also! This game will not be close, Texans win by at least 14.

2. Allstar

Allstar Bona fide

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  3. jaayteetx

jaayteetx Hall of Fame

4. Hagar

Hagar Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Wow, nobody took us!

Well, we'll just have to warm up a lil' bit a crow on Monday night.

Oh, year, its Sterling Sharpe that's the punter lover.

5. WesmanTexanfan

WesmanTexanfan SeNior Smack

I'll admit that VcrY makes me nervous. But the facts are our D has been stout lately, we were a missed FG from Possibly beating the colts at their place, and the Titans are 3-6.... The are drinking up that kool aid...

6. HTown2ATX

HTown2ATX TexansMetalhead

WOW! So..................................................hmmmm???

Really, in an age where the media is not objective about anything related to any subject, this is just blatant n*t licking.

Most pissed off NFLN has ever made me. I'm ready to run through a wall and I'm not on our D....can't wait to see how FIRED UP THEY ARE!!! If I were Kubiak, I would have that on every TV in the locker room starting NOW with Bullucks comments tacked to EVERYONE's locker!

I no longer want to just win. I wany us to beat the *******ING **** out of Bumblescum. OMG am I am ready for MNF!

7. Goatcheese

Goatcheese Nightmare Over

That was pretty stupid. Not your ordinary run of the mill stupid. But the kind of stupid that is hard to watch, and makes you feel embarrassed for them.

If their punter outkicks his coverage like that, I expect JJ to be hugging mama on national TV.

They mentioned getting Cortland McBurnedagainandagainagain back like it's a plus. He is AJ's favorite corner to show on his highlight reels.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  8. jaayteetx

jaayteetx Hall of Fame

Did ya notice the reciever was wide the f open? Only reason it was intercepted was the qb made a horrible throw. Geez, I cannot wait for this game.

9. m5kwatts

m5kwatts Hall of Fame

GUYS GUYS GUYS relaaaxxx

Baldinger has picked against the Texans all year, thats what he does

I haven't seen the broadcast yet but this is predictable for these turd$ because they all said this after week 1 vs. the Jets

Let the game play out monday, we should know better, let the games play out and we'll be vindicated :pop:

10. DexmanC

DexmanC Hall of Fame

Not only did they take us, WE DIDN'T EXIST!!
    With our Defense leading the NFL in 3-and-outs, that punter's
    gonna get A LOT OF WORK!!

By the way, did you guys see that CBS picked up Colts/Texans
    as its 'A' game? Most of the country will see THAT game, too.
    Here's to the Texans TURNING THAT CORNER!!

11. Mailman

Mailman Pwned by Hakeem

Hell yeah I noticed that! Garrard badly overthrew one of my fantasy WRs (Mike Sims-Walker) on that play and a should-have-been TD became an easy interception for the shitstain leprechaun.

12. Ryan

Ryan THIS YEAR

wow...just wow. I cant wait for these idiots to eat their words.

13. Texans Pride

Texans Pride Hall of Fame

Just win. . . That's all the Texans need to do, the rest will take care of itself.

14. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Calm down, I'm sure alot of it had to do with the fact that Houston hasn't played a game for two weeks. The attention span of those morons would embarrass a 5 year old. Tenn has been winning games while Houston was off, so they've been out of the news cycle.

We beat Tenn (like we should) Monday night and they'll forget all about them too.

15. Mari-OWNED!

Mari-OWNED! Bucco Bruce

After watching it, it did not bother me that they all took the Titans to win, that's their opinion and they're entitled to it.

It was the fact that there was absolutely no mention of the Texans AT ALL in that whole segment as if the Texans were not even playing in the game even though the game is being hosted where? Houston! Ridiculous man...

16. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Not exactly. I believe it was the Arizona Game they all picked us to win..... & we let them down.

It's not like Houston teams haven't done that before... forever.. all the damn time. Remember the game in Buffalo?

If that's too long ago, remember that missed field goal at the end of the Colts game? Or the fumble at the 1 before half time... that same game. Remember the fumble at the one to end the Jacksonville game? Do you remember the Arizona game?

We lost our MO going into a bye week. Kubiak's Texans have a loosing record after the bye. The Tacks are on a 3 game win streak...

But of course, that's "really" a Houston team too... remember that one yard that could have got them Super Bowl rings? & that was actually "that" franchise that lost to Buffalo way back when.....

Personally, I don't think those guys are any more "expert" than we are. If nothing else, this "no love" from the media should fuel our boys all the way to the Super Bowl, just like it did for the Cardinals, the Giants the year before.

I don't see how it can hurt.

Texans Pride likes this.
  17. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Hall of Fame

Yes sir: http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/12-CBS.html

18. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

If they agree with the Texans they are brilliant according to you guys but if they disagree they are "idiots" - nice. All that considered, this is one of my favorite shows. Three guys guys honest opinion breaking down game film. A team that has never played over .500 ball isn't going to capture anyone's imagination except for the homer crowd.

19. barrett

barrett Hall of Fame

i agree in the sense that any aspect of coverage that involves teaching more about the game is a better show. Analysis of the X's and O's is a more accurate way to evaluate and predict a winner however, in the defense of the idiott/genius people, Theisman's rationale was that Chris Johnson is now C.J., which is similar to M.J. so he's a good player.

It's a T.V. show, I get that, but it can seem a bit ridiculous at times.

20. DexmanC

DexmanC Hall of Fame

Picking a team, because the PUNTER was traded from Denver to Tennessee
    was absurd. Vinny, did you even watch that segment? It seemed like one
    big sketch on SNL! They gave no serious analysis whatsoever.
    The "Inside the NFL" guys gave pluses for both teams, but were at least
    honest about their picks.