Adrian Peterson

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Silver Oak, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Silver Oak

Silver Oak Hall of Fame

The guy is a real thrill to watch play, and I can't recall the last time I watched a live game when a player was that much better than everyone else on the field. Hindsight is 20/20, but trading up to pick Peterson in '07doesn't seem as crazy as I once thought it.

Serious man crush.

2. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

I remember discussing who to pick in the 2006 draft and the question was asked , who would you take Peterson or Bush ? Most folks would have took Bush .

3. Mr teX

Mr teX Hall of Fame

Yeah, my friends who aren't texans fans were sure to call / text me about that 75 yard scamper of his.

I replied "umm...that's a man amongst boys in that backfield. He does that to everybody. There's a reason he was the top fantasy pick dumbasses."

I still remember salivating at the mouth during the draft he came out when He very nearly fell to us... then cursing out minny for taking him at 8:hairpull:.

4. HOU-TEX

HOU-TEX Ah, Football!

Not to discount AP's freakish athletic ability, but Ron Dayne could've run through the hole on that play. Meaning, any freakin RB in the League would've made a play through that hole.

Just a random observation, carry on. :)

5. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Hall of Fame

He went 7th, but I would have loved to trade up and get him. He's easily the best RB in the league, and will be for years to come.

6. gg no re

gg no re iggnorent

Ron Dayne would've taken 3 steps then fallen forward. (I still love Ron Dayne though)

7. gary

gary Hall of Fame

He might end up being one of the greatest running backs ever by the time he is done.