a kid predicts "win" heres why

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by HouSportsWriter, Oct 10, 2009.

?

how good is this for my 1st pregame

1. 1

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. 4

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  5. 5

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. 6

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  7. 7

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  8. 8

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  9. 9

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  10. 10

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. HouSportsWriter

HouSportsWriter SIAB

game day write up bye me slatonisabeast....

schaub vs warner​

warner..... 4 tds 4 int and 863 yards....vs..... 8tds3 int 1047 yards......

warner has the weapons but can he throw more touch downs this week then the previous weeks

schaub....can easly pick a part the cards but what "texans" team will show up

andra vs larry​

larry is haveing a slow start 17 catchs 181 yards 2 tds

larry just needs a boost i expect the cardnals throw early to him to get his addreline runing

andra is doing beter at 20 catchs 336 yards 2 tds if andra gets open watch out but i think there guna spread the field with owen and walter

cards OFF vs texans DEF​

the momentum of last weeks game vs oak will make the texans def energized and it will make it hard for larry and kurt to be successful

but if that dosent happen look for a verry long day....

texans OFF vs cards DEF​

texans will pick a part there defence with there wide recivers wait for the play actions to come around toward the end of the 1st to the end of the half

spechal teams....​

texans and cardnels

texans jj....will make us lose if he dose not understand how to catch he is a threat when your less thinking about it so no one evan think about jacoby

pre game grades

..............................texans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cards....
    coaching....................B-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b-,,,,,,,
    widerecevers,..............B+......................................A+......
    runingbacks..................C-.....................................C-........
    offenceline....................B+.....................................c-.......
    defline..........................C-......................................d+.....
    qb.................................a-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b+......
    corners...........................f+.....................................d+.....
    linebackers......................B+.......................................C-....
    safteys...........................c+.......................................c-....

final score texans win 27,....cards 21

post if this was helpfull and rank 1-10 1 being bad 10 being good

Texan Asylum and False Start like this.
  2. mattieuk

mattieuk Site Contributor

Lol....nice effort. Would love some better grammar though!

Agree with most of what you said. I don't know how our receivers can only be a 'B+', but you're right about keeping Fitz quiet. Not 100% in acceptance with saying that the defense needs to keep the momentum going from last week. I think last week was looking like our defense for much of the year, just with the stupid as heck long plays not being given up...hopefully the Cards game provides more 'dumbass free' defensive plays.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

That was a very well-thought-out, in-depth, and coherent pregame analysis.

I'm thinking our spechal teams will be lights out and perhaps Jacoby is up for another big play!

Also, Andra is a good football player, I think he could maybe have a good game against the Cardnels but perhaps he won't.

We've been haveing a tough season thus far. Perhaps we can break this funk and really bring it to the Cardnels. I hope our defence is ready because that Larry guy is good. Hopefully our safteys play a better game than the previous few weeks.

Again, excellent thread. I look forward to reading your thoughts about the Texans every week! :texflag:

disaacks3 likes this.
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

Hey, wait a minute, shouldn't you be posting this on your blog, Richard Justice?

5. HouSportsWriter

HouSportsWriter SIAB

if i get more reviews ill work on grammer and work on next week

6. HouSportsWriter

HouSportsWriter SIAB

wow who put the 1..... i worked hard on this and i bet the person who did put is to afraid to voice there own opinon

7. jppaul

jppaul Cut and Dry

Solicit reviews and then whine when a review is not high enough, that is an interesting one.

8. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

I will own up to it, I gave you a one. Do you wish to know why?

Your complete disregard of English grammar (ugh, I hope I used the right "Your" there). You seem not to care about if it is legible or not, you just go ahead and type what is going through your head. You overuse the period and comma buttons. "....................." and ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," are extraordinarily annoying to read. It is OK once in a while as a trailing off method, but not every other sentence.

Your misspelling of words and names are truly amazing, considering the computer recognizes errors and gives you a nice line underneath them. And if you right click on a misspelled word, it will give you a couple options. It is a pretty cool piece of technology.

I could go on, but I am tired and need to get to work on some homework. Have a nice day.

CloakNNNdagger likes this.

9. SteveSlaton20

SteveSlaton20 All Pro

just wondering, what school do you go to?...

10. mattieuk

mattieuk Site Contributor

I'm not sure. Is his avatar for University of Ottawa?

:rolleyes:

I'm calling it now. I thought you were a jokey kid to begin with, but I honestly think that you can only be a wind up now (a joke for all non-English posters).

11. PapaL

PapaL Loose Screw

offence = discredited immediately.

12. buddyboy

buddyboy All Pro

Quite possibly your best post yet...still need to work on your spelling and grammar. I don't mind a few mistakes here and there, we all make typos and silly mistakes, but this is way above and beyond what is usually the norm, even on the internet.

As far as your analysis, there's no way our safeties are a C+ and theirs are a C-. Our safeties are probably around C-, theirs are probably a solid B to B+.

The effort and thought was there, but work on the fine tuning more with your spelling, capitalization, and formatting and you'll really have a pretty decent post.

13. Allstar

Allstar Bona fide

I honestly try to give this guy the benefit of the doubt most of the time, but I can't help but thinking this might be just a joke account. time after time he is both advised to, and taught how to correct his grammer/mistakes, and time after time he says he will. I've seen no improvement.

14. imatexan

imatexan Hall of Fame

Agreed!

15. Andrew6

Andrew6 Site Contributor

I gave you a 10. Glad to see you're working on more well thought out posts. Also great to see what you lack in spelling abilities you make up for in heart. Looking forward to meeting you at the Seahawks game. Keep it up and disregard the negative posts about your grammer. Work on it GO TEXANS !!!

16. DocBar

DocBar Hall of Fame

Judging your analysis, you're paying attention. That's a good thing. Judging your grammar, and going by your pregame grades, you must've been a Texans CB in English 101. I have a 15 yr. old son, so that helps in translation. I just wish it weren't necessary in either case. It really hurts my eyes and brain to read some of your posts, regardless of how insightful they may be.

17. Porky

Porky Hall of Fame

I''d give you an 8 on content and thought and a 2 on technical analysis (spelling, grammar, coherent sentence structure etc) so I split the difference and gave you a 5.

I think you have our safety's too high. They don't deserve a c+ yet although perhaps if our new additon can keep it up. We'll see. And I think you have their secondary underrated. Other than that no major gripes on the grades you have at the end. And remember, it's Andre not Andra!

Good job and hang in there kid. :dancer:

18. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

Two pass happy teams with F and D grades in the secondary vs A and B grades for the recievers - I think the 48 point total is a bit low ....

19. Texan Asylum

Texan Asylum Christian

I agree with what Pork posted.

Be encouraged by the constructive criticism you are receiving, constructive meaning those posts that try to help you in your deficiencies as a poster, not those that are intended to hurt you.

Keep working on your spelling and grammar as well. It makes for easier reading, and what you are trying to say, or mean, comes through much more clearer. These are things I often times struggle with. :goodluck:

20. Texan Asylum

Texan Asylum Christian

Here is a very easy to use spell check download that is free of charge. I use it on every post. It will not offer you any help for grammar, but it will most definitely help you with your spelling! If you want more favorable input from the other posters here, then use the spell check before you post your responses. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

http://www.iespell.com/download.php