Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

A good day for paki!!!!

They accepted the pennies as payment?

'Grats. Don't forget to put some playoff ticket money aside. We're making a run. I have a feeling we'll even be hosting. There's just something in the air. Bluebonnets are ravishing the landscape like I've never seen. There's really something special happening out here with the influx of birds and the plant life really blossoming. Inhaling that air has got to be beneficial for those warring on the homefield for the Houston Texans...

It's just a good friggin' day, bro!

No kidding. Save for playoff games. They're expensive and there's certainly no payment plan.

'Grats. Don't forget to put some playoff ticket money aside. We're making a run. I have a feeling we'll even be hosting. There's just something in the air. Bluebonnets are ravishing the landscape like I've never seen. There's really something special happening out here with the influx of birds and the plant life really blossoming. Inhaling that air has got to be beneficial for those warring on the homefield for the Houston Texans...

It's just a good friggin' day, bro!

No kidding. Save for playoff games. They're expensive and there's certainly no payment plan.

heck yes they accepted pennies!

btw how much do you think playoff seats will cost? twice as much?

Thanks JB

Thanks JB

Who knows!? And who cares!? We are assured of a seat. That is all I know. If we don't make it... well at least we'll have loads of beer money.

Congrats Paki!! I wish that I could think about buying season tickets on my own at your age. I was too busy being a college student and had no money...

Who knows!? And who cares!? We are assured of a seat. That is all I know. If we don't make it... well at least we'll have loads of beer money.

That beer money isn't gonna do me no good....

I will have to come back to Houston from College Station to catch the game!

Congrats Paki!! I wish that I could think about buying season tickets on my own at your age. I was too busy being a college student and had no money...

I am 8 years older than him and STILL could not afford to buy tix if I was living in Htown! Sad thing: I am 8 years older than him still in school, and more broke then when I was in College!

I am 8 years older than him and STILL could not afford to buy tix if I was living in Htown! Sad thing: I am 8 years older than him still in school, and more broke then when I was in College!

Freaking I had to save up ridiculous amount, because some/most people started to make fun of me. *cough* NitroHonda *cough* Plus I sold some stuff to purchase the $470 tickets since I had planned on buying the one for $350 but they were sold out.

Congratulations man. I can't tell you how unhealthy it's been for me since I started buying season tickets. I was a rabid fan before but now I'm easily twice as obsessed. I am a "starving artist" who in the first season that I started going, got my tickets because my wife had just gotten a raise and she knew I would love it. Since then I've been footing the bill from my business and well, it's a drug. I'm addicted and I don't think I could ever go back.

Welcome aboard.

Now the important question .... what lot are you in and what tailgate will you be joining?? :)

Now the important question .... what lot are you in and what tailgate will you be joining?? :)

I didn't buy a parking pass, so I will be parking at the Park&Ride and then taking the metro over to the Park. As for the tailgating, I was waiting on someone to invite me.

I didn't buy a parking pass, so I will be parking at the Park&Ride and then taking the metro over to the Park. As for the tailgating, I was waiting on someone to invite me.

Blue Crew Paki!! Platinum lot and not that far from park and ride.

BTW: Congrats on getting your tickets!! You've come a long way and I'm very proud of you!!

Thanks JB

Congratulations! Have a wonderful season.

I would guess playoff ticket prices would increase but not twice as much. I have seats for the Cowboys, and the first playoff game it increased by $20, and if we would have hosted the second playoff game, it would have been an additional $20. We were informed of the "what if" at least a month before playoffs, so we knew how to plan if the "what if" materialized." I believe that we paid for both, and would get the amount automatically credited to next year if we didn't make it, or we could request a refund. As it turned out, we got the credit for the second game.

I'm a yellow lotter. I walk past your big white bus every game. Can I stop in one game?

I moved to the Yellow Low this upcoming season. I had been in the Blue Lot except for the first year (Yellow), and each year the parking went from great, to good, to fair, to oh heck no, I will not spend this kind of money to either walk from the 610 access road or worse yet, the Maroon Lot.

Yellow Lot - Texans Liberty Tailgaters - you have officially been invited!

I wonder how I have not met you yet? TLT is my home tailgate, I have been going there for years. Steve invited me over for a bud light a long time ago, that's definitely my usual spot. What a great bunch of people.

I'm a yellow lotter. I walk past your big white bus every game. Can I stop in one game?

Dude! No question whatsoever, they will treat you right and you won't be disappointed.

I wonder how I have not met you yet? TLT is my home tailgate, I have been going there for years. Steve invited me over for a bud light a long time ago, that's definitely my usual spot. What a great bunch of people.

They are awesome, I love Steve & Kristina - I'm sure you have met me, was there every game last year. I'm Kimmy, my husbands name is Larry. I wear an 86 'Die Hard' jersey.

Dude! No question whatsoever, they will treat you right and you won't be disappointed.

Yes, we will!

Made my final payment for the season tickets. I am so excited and also even more broke, but I don't even care.

aint it a good feeling, something to look forward too. i live in the austin area and remember having to beg people to go, after taking a few people here and there now i got people calling games already. i got 4 seats and its a great time everytime. money well spent. next year put up some tax money, my seats haven't gone up at all so you know what the cost will be.

Back