57 Jets - Bryant McFaddan CB FSU
58 Packers -Logan Mankins OG Fresno St.
59 Falcons - Wesley Britt OT Alabama
60 Colts - Marln Jackson CB Michigan
61 Chargers - James Butler S Georgia Tech
62 Steelers - Javon Haye DE Vanderblt
63 Eagles - Eric Shelton RB Louisville
64 Patriots - Corey Webster CB LSU

I would be extremely happy if that is how it actually went down for us in the first 2 rounds.

I would take Benson over Williamson, but I really like the Ware pick in the second...Overall, it looks pretty good...

Interesting mock, but there is not a snowballs chance in hades that Alex Smith (Stanford TE) goes in front of Demarcus 'first round pick' Ware. I have a ton of nit-picks...but I don't like being hard on mocks. Its hard to project.

Vinny said:
Interesting mock, but there is not a snowballs chance in hades that Alex Smith (Stanford TE) goes in front of Demarcus 'first round pick' Ware. I have a ton of nit-picks...but I don't like being hard on mocks. Its hard to project.

well we were tryin to draft the positions we thought they needed. We didnt really have a packers fan on hand when we did it.

royce1054 said:
I dont we have Davis and i think that would send a message to him
I don't think DD needs a message. He played when he could. I think his fumbles @ start of season was head problems & he got that straightened out. He needs some one to take some of the carries. I could see 45 per game with Benson getting 25 or so. Benson would be my pick also if a good DT not @ 13.

*Give a man a fish and he eats one meal. Teach him to fish and his wife seldom sees him again. by I don't know who.

Meloy said:
I don't think DD needs a message. He played when he could. I think his fumbles @ start of season was head problems & he got that straightened out. He needs some one to take some of the carries. I could see 45 per game with Benson getting 25 or so. Benson would be my pick also if a good DT not @ 13.

*Give a man a fish and he eats one meal. Teach him to fish and his wife seldom sees him again. by I don't know who.

I think i made the best pick. Davis is good enough could we have better yes. Just like sayin Wand is good enough but we could have better there too. I am a big Texas fan... if we do get him i would be happy but i just think Williamson or Clayton are better choices for us.

Looking at that Mock, I would much rather have Pollack or Shaun Cody to bolster the D, than Williamson. If we don't address the Defense in the 1st round, we are going to have to expect D. Carr and Co. to go out there and score 28 pts/game consistently, which we aren't able to do with this offensive line. A good defense allows us to control a great deal of the ball game and I bet a 1st round LB or DL would impact our game more than a #2 wideout. They would certainly be involved with more plays per game than a rookie WR (a junior no less) would be.

GoBlue said:
Looking at that Mock, I would much rather have Pollack or Shaun Cody to bolster the D, than Williamson. If we don't address the Defense in the 1st round, we are going to have to expect D. Carr and Co. to go out there and score 28 pts/game consistently, which we aren't able to do with this offensive line. A good defense allows us to control a great deal of the ball game and I bet a 1st round LB or DL would impact our game more than a #2 wideout. They would certainly be involved with more plays per game than a rookie WR (a junior no less) would be.

I see what you are saying but their is too much money invested in the D-line to get one that early. Williamson was the best pick at that spot. I then think we will trade up and get OLB at the end of the 1st round.

What if we traded DOWN in the first to get either Williamson or Clayton AND a LB or DE in the first round or early second. That would be totally sweet.

GoBlue said:
What if we traded DOWN in the first to get either Williamson or Clayton AND a LB or DE in the first round or early second. That would be totally sweet.

I think we can do both!
I think we can package Sharper and a #2 to Pittsburg or New England
thats 29 or 31 and get Blackstock or Burnett

1. Braylon Edwards will not slip past the 5th pick. If the 49ers dont select Braylon Cleveland will.

2. If Houston had a choice between Benson and Williamson they wont pass up Benson for Williamson no matter how impressive his pro day was.

3. Carolina would have to be wheeling and dealing their other RB's on Draft day they are 3 starting RBs DEEP before drafting Benson, my guess is they go with Barron or a receiver to replace Mush maybe on draft day we see Carolina moving up the boards or make a deal with them and give them Williamson in some sort of exchange.

outofhnd said:
1. Braylon Edwards will not slip past the 5th pick. If the 49ers dont select Braylon Cleveland will.

2. If Houston had a choice between Benson and Williamson they wont pass up Benson for Williamson no matter how impressive his pro day was.

3. Carolina would have to be wheeling and dealing their other RB's on Draft day they are 3 starting RBs DEEP before drafting Benson, my guess is they go with Barron or a receiver to replace Mush maybe on draft day we see Carolina moving up the boards or make a deal with them and give them Williamson in some sort of exchange.

1. Browns will go Defense. Edwards is there #3 choice
2. We will not take a RB til later rounds if we do.
3. I just did the Texans pick and some in the 2nd round. All of the others came from other ppl. This was a free for all mock draft.

Back