A closer look at Houston wrs not named Andre Johnson

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Maddict5, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Maddict5

Maddict5 Hall of Fame

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/0-3-40/A-closer-look-at-Houston-WRs-not-named-Andre-Johnson.html

i like this guy.. so far hes given us a fair amount of coverage and has good interviews and observations

2. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

Awesome, thanks for posting this. This is exactly what I've been waiting to read. True, intelligent information about each of the players from someone who understands what they're looking for. Best thing is that it comes straight from the position coach who works with them the most.

I've known little to nothing about Carter and McCoy untill this. Makes me think Jenkins is even more on the outside now... but decent stuff to say about Anderson still. I think preseason really helps determine the 5th wr between Anderson, Carter and McCoy (just from reading the above).

3. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

I love the coverage we are starting to demand. Flooding his mailbags? Excellent!

That was nifty.

4. New_Texans

New_Texans All Pro

this is kinda off topic but, damn, though AJ missed 8 games, he almost had 1000 yards catching...when i noticed that again I just had to shake my head.