A Case for the Heisman

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by eriadoc, Nov 11, 2009.

1. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

Facebook profile promoting Case Keenum for the Heisman. He currently leads the nation in total offense, passing yards, passing touchdowns and just about every other total offense and passing category.

LINK

2. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

He'll get overlooked. I think the Heisman voters are so dissappointed that Bradford is hurt, McCoy and Tebow has been rather pedestrian (relatively speaking). It matters not, McCoy or Tebow will win.

I think it'll be a victory if Case even gets invited to New York.

That said, I hope I'm wrong. ;)

3. HOU-TEX

HOU-TEX Ah, Football!

Agreed for the most part. Unfortunately, that's why the Heisman's become a joke to me. It'll be even more proof of being a joke if Case isn't even invited. Nobody else has done much to deserve it, comparatively speaking.

4. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

Well, we know that Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow and Mark Ingram will be invited to New York. If they invite more than three, the others could be: Jacquizz Rodgers, Jimmy Clausen and maybe even Jordan Shipley.... Alas, no Case Keenum.

5. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

It is great that a players production on the field and what he means to his team are the criteria for this fine award. The winner in a landslide has to be Case Keenum from.. eh? What is the name of that school he goes to again? I don't know. Somewhere in Texas I think. No that has to be the University of Texas and that is where that other one goes.

6. Showtime100

Showtime100 Got AJ?

You know Colt has a brother named Case. I hear he's going to follow the patty trail Colt left behind. :cow:

7. gwallaia

gwallaia Moderator Staff Member

Colt McCoy is a great college QB and I think he has the potential to be successful in the NFL. He's smart and makes good decisions on the field.

With that said, Case Keenum is better and deserves to win the Heisman.

8. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

the two players who deserve the award the most play on defenhahahahahahahahah