Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by hadaad, Aug 20, 2007.
The AZ radio announcer on Schaub's pass to Walter:
"Schaub with ALL KINDS of time!"
Isn't that what the announcer said when Carr passed to Bruener in 19-10?
i dunno but i love when announcers say weird things like john madden:
1) "From the waist down, Earl Campbell has the biggest legs I have ever seen on a running back."
2) “Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.�?
3) “Hey, the offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field.�?
4) "To get more yards, it's best to move the ball from the line of scrimmage down the field."
5) "Whenever you talk about a Mike Shanahan offense, you're always going to be talking about his offense."
That's a Texans fan foul.
We played the Steelers that year, maybe he was thinking of a pass to their D.
Good stuff JF.
I dont understand. Is that some kind of crazy frontier football jibberish?
Separate names with a comma.