610 sport

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Specnatz, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Specnatz

Specnatz Site Contributor

This maybe in the wrong spot, but didanyone just hear the email that was just read on 610 from Ian regarding all Houston Titans fans.

2. texanmojo

texanmojo Shotgun 30 Time

No...elaborate...

3. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Yes, elaborate soon...or thread goes bye-bye.

4. Specnatz

Specnatz Site Contributor

Basically said to all Houston Titan fans that it is like still being stuck on your ex-girlfriend who is now with a new guy. And still support Bud Adams who left us high and dry is like all the pedifiles on dateling and that if all the Titan Bitches have a problem with it .. He will be at the next fan event and Ian is not hard to find.

He went off for about 30 seconds in the email trashing Titan fans who show up to Texan games wearing the enemys jersey. I am hoping hey put a copy of it on the web site because it was freakin hilariuos.

They are going to put it on the sight I will have it in a second.

Texans_Chick likes this.
  5. ROCKY

ROCKY Rookie

I heard it, and was also pretty sick to see all the orange and titan jerseys IN OUR HOUSE! It was a sickening display, I hope the Tacks fans DO call out Ian, and when the Titans fans gang up on Ian (because we all know titans fans are cowards who have no real blood in their veins, only black sewage) I will have his back, but only if we can fight in the parking lot at reliant. We can finally have the fight we should have had back then.

It'll be like 300, us against all the 1,000's of traitors.....well win in the end because we are texans.

(im kidding of course, but I understand, because that game did give me all I needed to truly HATE the Titans, and the anakin skywalker of houston, DAAARTH YOUNG!)

6. luvyablue52

luvyablue52 Rookie

Its called being loyal to players and a team. You dont have to like the Owner, and i still dont.

7. gsbtxn

gsbtxn Veteran

Quick question LuvYa... How many players on that team in Nashville played here with the Oilers??

dirty steve likes this.
  8. Texans34Life

Texans34Life I BLEED TEXANS!

Can't wait for Mario and Demeco to feed on the Young.

Can't wait to see that orange and light blue go away and see a sea of Battle Red.

Can't wait to see the Texans pass up the Titans in the standings and compete w/ the Colts for the division.

Screw the Titans and go Texans!

9. dirty steve

dirty steve Hall of Fame

he prolly cant name them, but i can (before using Google) name a couple.

bruce matthews
    eddie george
    steve mcnair

i think everybody knows i am a powderkeg when it come to this stuff. ask browns fan how many ravens they keep up with, or how many colts that baltimore fans keep up with. the answer is REAL easy.

10. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Dallas Frog

I honestly don't think it is a Titan, Vince, Texas, etc thing. I know alot of people who actually had secret desires to see the Texans lose because they were tired of the fraud the team was perpetrating against the fans. I think there are many people who won't admit it but thought that way. I figured they showed up as fans of the other teams to make a point.

11. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

I think he was reffering to current, otherwise pretty much everyone that played in the 99 Super-Bowl was drafted as a Houston Oiler.

Jeff Fisher would be current.

What I don't understand is how some can still call them there team. They no longer live in Houston, they no longer wear the colors, the name has changed. The Titans are nothing more than a division rival who has won just as many Super-Bowls as the Houston Texans.

So...........whats the easy answer?

12. dirty steve

dirty steve Hall of Fame

oh...sorry. the answer is zero.

13. qtab

qtab Rookie

So the answer is "are you loyal to your franchise or your city"? There's no right or wrong, it's a personal decision.

I grew up a Cowboys fan from San Antonio before moving to Houston, and never followed the Oilers, so I don't have the same perspective. Clearly there are plenty of folks in Houston that follow the franchise that they've followed all of their lives and poured their heart into...there's nothing wrong with that.

:wheel:

14. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

Sure, nothing wrong with that at all as long as you don't mind going over to your ex-wifes house and doing all the cooking and cleaning while she makes out with your best friend on the couch.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

15. TwinSisters

TwinSisters Hall of Fame

16. Trap_Star

Trap_Star SiteContributor

Texans_Chick likes this.
  17. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

18. Texans_Chick

Texans_Chick Utopian Dreamer

Classic.

Ian, I want to buy you a beer. I'm not too hard to find either.

19. michaelm

michaelm vox nihili

I like the call out. A nice semi-obscure reference... It doesn't really hold water, though. No pun intended.

When the Titans' ship returns to port, it resembles very little the one that set sail all those years ago. And if the Scavenger ship were to dock along side the Titans' ship, it would probably look more like the Ravens' ship than anything else, I'm guessing...

20. TwinSisters

TwinSisters Hall of Fame

But then what of the ship in Cleveland, that looks identical to the ship that sailed for Baltimore before? Nay, is the ship that sailed before. There are none of the players on the team from 1962 or 1992, yet the ship is thought to be the same as both.