4th year in a row at 5-7 and 4-13 against playoff teams

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Carr Bombed, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Sorry die hard fans, but I'll start enough of these threads until this entire coaching staff is run out of town. Need any more proof that this terd needs to be flushed. Oh, I forgot.....he has the 5th best offense in the league. LOL (what a joke that is), how did that #5 offense look during crunch time? Did it look empty to you? (like it has all season)...........like it didn't even matter or count, yep that's how it looked to me to.

Was the league's leading rusher ever a factor?......of coarse he wasn't, not with this GREAT OFFENSIVE COACH. This offensive coach is obviously irreplaceable LMAO..lol, what a joke he is.
    :kubepalm:

I mean nobody could coach the league's best RB and arguably the league's best WR to a winning record in what is one of the worst divisions in ALL OF FOOTBALL!...which has been the AFC South.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  2. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

P.S.

Mario Williams is a ABSOLUTE JOKE. All fluff and no substance. God I hope we don't spent 100 million trying to resign this bum.

Texecutioner likes this.
  3. mridge01

mridge01 Veteran

Thank you, I'm not the only one that noticed this. He didn't get a single touch after his 2nd TD in the 3rd quarter.

4. DexmanC

DexmanC Hall of Fame

I really didn't want to be a prophet.

5. hradhak

hradhak Site Contributor

Is it possible, just maybe, that Foster is the league's best running back because of Kubiak and not in spite of him ?

Kubiak has done some amazing things with this offense. It's just our defense that is killing us and that's why we're losing. I don't disagree with you that a coaching change needs to be made, and I would be sad to see Kubiak go, but I think he's had enough time to prove he's not getting the job done.

6. mridge01

mridge01 Veteran

Then why not give him the ball in the 4th quarter. Seriously, zero touches. WTF Mrs. Kubiak? Will you ask your husband about that?

7. DexmanC

DexmanC Hall of Fame

Last year the offense was killing us. This year, the defense is killing us.
    We STILL have not seen a game where BOTH SIDES showed up at the
    same time for ALL 60 MINUTES.

Kubiak is responsible for everything we've seen, and we've come up short
    every time. Somebody (Kubiak) has got to answer for that. Losing with
    style is NOT SUCCESS!

8. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

Story of Kubiak's life.

But yet, people still have faith and hope in a guy who has never taken any team anywhere as a HC.

I don't know if the problem is more with Mcnair for being complacent or if it's with our fan base for being okay with mediocrity and supporting it unconditionally.

Showtime100 likes this.

9. wagonhed

wagonhed Team Gruden

thank jeebus we are finally mathematically eliminated (i think?)

no more playoff talk absurdity

10. wagonhed

wagonhed Team Gruden

i'm crying so hard i'm laughing.... wait.... laughing so hard i'm crying. yeah, that's it. btw your sig has been haunting me all year. apparently it haunts the team too.

11. DexmanC

DexmanC Hall of Fame

The Texans started at their best ever 4-2.

Since then, they are 1-5!!

That ALONE is grounds for termination. They focused so
    hard on "starting fast," it turned into the ONLY THING
    they could do this season.

HTown2ATX likes this.
  12. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Doubt it, Kubiak screws him left and right.......ingnores him for long periods of a game, and sometimes ignores him in the redzone.

Arian Foster can honestly say he deserved more yards and a WHOLE LOT of more touches, than he has gotten.

P.S.

:kubepalm: How can anybody say "Kubiak has done some amazing things with this offense." It's been crap all season. YES...IT'S BEEN CRAP ALL SEASON. When you're given a elite WR and a elite RB and you're a "offensive guru"......well you're expected to produce. He hasn't.

13. mridge01

mridge01 Veteran

Wow man, just wow. Great points very eye opening. Just sad. Okay prophesy something good now. Who's the next coach? Will this team ever even make the playoffs? Stuff like that.

14. Showtime100

Showtime100 Got AJ?

I said this in another post (kinda). But this is Part IV. I feel like Kubiak & Co are Jason and we are watching Friday The 13th: Part IV; The Final Chapter. Remember? The 4th in a series? The Final Chapter, then (obviously) no more?

Well, it wasn't THE LAST ONE! Eight more followed. Next year it's Jason....I mean Kubes & Co: The New Beginning.

:mariopalm:

stingray likes this.
  15. HTown2ATX

HTown2ATX TexansMetalhead

Dex, thought of you and your sig last night dude. I hope you play the lottery, you know your numbers man! lol

16. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

I rep'd you on another post just cause of your sig. I should have saved it for this post. I like this post much better. LOL

17. Blake

Blake MMQB

I would agree that our offense is a product of Kubiak, and he has done some good things, but you have to look at it this way. Kubiak is responsible for BOTH sides of the ball. Not just the offense. And if offense is your only game, how is 24 points going to do it? The Eagles on AVERAGE give up 23.4 points per game. Doesnt seem like our amazing offense did much more than the norm. In addition to that the offense turned the ball over twice, once resulting in 3 points for the iggles.

Kubiak should be fired. He has had his time, and its time for someone else to get a shot.

thunderkyss likes this.
  18. gwallaia

gwallaia Moderator Staff Member

As usual, this Texan team just does not have the ability to win. They don't have enough quality players and coaches.

They just cannot compete against the better teams in the league.

God forbid they should even get the notion in their heads that they could beat the Eagles.

19. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

Kubiak hitched his wagon to Schaub which is good (makes it easier to roll on out of town together) their resemblence to each other is frightening, whining, excuse layden, soft/weak leaders on & off the field. Is this how we want OUR team the Houston Texans to be represented to the national markets? :kubepalm:

20. Surreal McCoy

Surreal McCoy All Pro

LOL That single comment sums up this entire forum quite nicely.