Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

4 PSLs and 2007 Season Tickets for Sale - Section 136

HawgDawg

Practice Squad
Section 136, Row P, Seats 15-18

Season Tickets are $560 per seat (face value)

PSLs - Negotiable (will be getting more than face value, so save us both time)

Will possibly split into pairs

Great shaded fieldlevel seats close to the action. Selling because we acquired sideline seats. Let me know if interested

Nice to know the office is getting around to helping people with new seats. I sent my request in before the season even ended and haven't heard anything.

Called in and they act like I'm bothering them. Thats cuz I am...lol

Actually it wasn't through the Texans - purchased them on the open market. I've tried that previous route of the upgrade request, and wasn't too sucessful, but you might have a better outcome. Good luck though...

Actually it wasn't through the Texans - purchased them on the open market. I've tried that previous route of the upgrade request, and wasn't too sucessful, but you might have a better outcome. Good luck though...

Didn't care for the dark side, either? :)

Actually loved it - just wanted to start making a sideline move. Found some at end of last season in section 103. Little pricey, but we enjoyed sitting there last 2 games. To be honest, the wifey would like to keep the 136s for family and friends (and sit there occassionally because you're closer to the field), but I want to buy a new toy!!

Back