3 Vikings Arrested in Beating

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Vinny, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

Here is another reason I do not get into player worship. I love the game, but the players are just people. If this is story is true I hope they throw the book at these punks. Kicking and beating an unconscious man is just pathetic. EJ Henderson has been arrested TWICE for DWI's too, so he is no Einstein.

Associated Press
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1816761

2. J-Man

J-Man Veteran

This is why I will never fault a GM or front office guy for taking the B level player that is a solid citizen over an elite star with attitude or legal history.

3. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

I don't really follow the Vikings, and didn't recognize the players names. Are they elite stars? Either way, they should be held accountable for their behavior.

4. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

Sad. I thought everyone would be on their best behavior at a charity event.

5. theminnesotan

theminnesotan Rookie

Listen i am from minnesota and i am not suprised those guys wont start and henderson is a decent player he is a starter because biekert is retiring and he will play inside so he is just some dumb guy who thinks hes hot bleep and thought that he could get away with things that even the biggests stars DON'T

6. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

Well, I don't know anything about these players aside from what I've read in this article. Keeping that in mind anyone who does this sort of thing needs to be dealt with by the law whether they are stars and starters or practice squad "never will be's".

I think I'm pretty sure about one other thing. If (as I suspect) Casserly & Co. keep a little black book of guys they wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole even if they were the last avaiable players at a position we had nobody left at, then that book has three new entries.