Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by swtbound07, Nov 23, 2009.
1. The mnf crew knows how vy's children taste
2. Dunta is done- tay
3. Cushing makes life better
4. this is closer than i hoped it would be......ugh
Kris Brown's head isn't right this year
1. We had 2 weeks to prepare for VY's legs, and failed miserably.
2. Somebody ***** slap KB. 1 of 4 in his last 4 kicks. He should be embarrassed.
3. Dropped balls, and missed tackles. I can't count that high, but there were a lot.
Did you miss the typical shitty officiating.
Three things I think:
1. Late hits should be called both ways. The ***** Zebraz missed about three.
2. Picking up a WR by the legs and dragging him 4 yds. is dealy of game.
3. John Gruden is a complete Douche Bag, and I hope he falls from the booth in to the stands.
Gruden must have some kind of bromance going with VY. That was almost more than I could stand.
At one point I had to get up and see if there was a fire in my house. Turns out it was just the smell of Dunta getting burnt.....
anyone going to miss dunta next year? i know i sure as hell wont. covering like petey, (non)tackling like bennett and catching like troy williamson
1. We made VY look like Johnny Unitas.
2. The Texans offense is in serious trouble
3. The Texans Season is over (as far as play-off hopes go)
4. In two weeks the Texans will be 5-7
Dunta severely disappointed me today. Gave up the Britt TD, dropped a gimme pick and just played poorly all around. I have been all for giving him his money but geeze, would have been nice if he showed up today.
Man Johnny U was pretty fast for an old white boy. JK!
I really wanted to get like a 4th or something for him. I'd give a third to rid of his ass.
Separate names with a comma.