Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2015 Concession prices and options at NRG Stadium

TexansFight

Veteran
Bernie's Burger Bus makes my favorite burgers in Houston. Bernie's had a concession stand the past couple of years around Section 115 where we could enjoy their burgers. I was disappointed to see Bernie's replaced by Fuddruckers. Only their buns are really good.

Though disappointed, I went ahead and ordered food from Fuddruckers. I paid $26.50 for ONE burger, side of fries and a coke. I had sticker shock at how much that costed. That price seemed a lot higher than the similar combo from last year. To top it off, the burger was mediocre. Is the price gouging limited to Fuddruckers or did y'all notice jacked up prices everywhere? $5 for a coke is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Bernie's Burger Bus makes my favorite burgers in Houston. Bernie's had a concession stand the past couple of years around Section 115 where we could enjoy their burgers. I was disappointed to see Bernie's replaced by Fuddruckers. Only their buns are really good.

Though disappointed, I went ahead and ordered food from Fuddruckers. I paid $26.50 for ONE burger, side of fries and a coke. I had sticker shock at how much that costed. That price seemed a lot higher than the similar combo compared to last year. To top it off, the burger was mediocre. Is the price gouging limited to Fuddruckers or did y'all notice jacked up prices everywhere? $5 for a coke is ridiculous.
I haven't bought anything from a concession stand in 30 years. Start early enough to get a nice dinner out on your way to the ball park, save a ton AND receive better service. Then stop by another restaurant on the way home and STILL save a ton over a hot dog and a coke at the ball park.

Though disappointed, I went ahead and ordered food from Fuddruckers. I paid $26.50 for ONE burger, side of fries and a coke. I had sticker shock at how much that costed. That price seemed a lot higher than the similar combo from last year. To top it off, the burger was mediocre. Is the price gouging limited to Fuddruckers or did y'all notice jacked up prices everywhere? $5 for a coke is ridiculous.

Sounds like you were overcharged unless you ordered one of their specialty burgers. If not mistaken the 1/2 pound classic, I believe, burger basket was $14.95 without the dring. I bought the single burger for $9.50 and the taste was decent for someone who was having the first meal for the day. My only problem with burgers is that you have to get the condiments and to your seat quickly because they don't stay very warm for long. I was trying to get to the mayo and mustard and some fans were blocking the dispenser while holding a conversation. Knowing how quickly very warm can become barely warm, I knew I was doomed for my quick rush to make the burger more tasty. Therefore it was ok, but would have been better if I had access to a microwave.

Back