2010 NFL Mock Draft (Interesting)

Discussion in 'Mock Draft Talk' started by Eight Gov, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Eight Gov

Eight Gov Rookie

This terrible defensive showing had me Googling mocks. Found an interesting 2010 mock where they randomized draft order by picking out of hat

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

If we are still fixing our d-line 2 years from now I am going to jump off a roof seriously. Cant disagree with the pick tho... Only gripe I have is that Sam Bradford will prob. come out in '09

2. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

Wow that's interesting... love the fact they have tennessee at 6.

We need to watch michael johnson of georgia tech during this next season- could be huge. 6-7 280 lbs...

We gotta look at RB, OG, DL, OLB, and S early next year and whatever isn't addressed will be looked at in 2010. I love the Texans and how our teams coming together, but we're kidding ourselves if we think we're at where we need to be. We're not a playoff team and we have to find answers at RB, OG, C, DT2, DE, OLB, CB and S if we want to seriously look at the superbowl.

3. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

since most complaints about future mocks are the order of the teams, it's probably the best idea to just pick teams out of a hat. makes sense, the NFL easily turns over like that anyway

4. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

Is it me or did he just Call Travis Johnson garbage ? Okam has any year at all, they may draft one, a DT. Not with the first pick. Ohio State is down right now, but they've got a Will who can fly. And he is a tackling Machine. Johnson scares me for all of the plays he has to take off "Dinged". I'll take the Will from the OSU and hope that Orakpo or a first step guy is there in round 2. One way or the other they got to get some speed in the back seven. I have no hope they are going to draft a safety in the first day. I think and have no evidence what so ever...Reeves is their future FS. Reeves isn't worth a damn with his back to the QB. Florida Atlantic Cb Greg Clark is another Tackling Machine. Minnesota killed them today, but the kid is a big fish in a little pond.

Saw that he had Ulatoski at 11 to the Jets....I'm hoping he falls with all of the great OTs projected to come out this year. Be a very nice right side Ulatoski and Erick working together.

If I were tramping for a RT with swing capabilities to the left side, that'd be OU's Phill Loadholt. Ulatoski's specialty is the hook block and angles. Not road grading.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  5. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

http://www.gbnreport.com/scoutsnotebook.htm

Greg Hardy still banged up old Miss ?

Orakpo is not on this Scouts list. He'll be there in the second round.
    The guy is tall, with long arms and he is just filling out. He'll be a beast two years from now with a weight room and some pro coaching.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008