Thanks for your support!

2 different types of mocks

baba ganoush

Waterboy
stay where we are...
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Aaron Ross
3. Rufus Alexander

trade back a few spots and pick up an extra 3rd...
1. Darrelle Revis
2. Ryan Kalil
3. Kevin Kolb
3. Justin Harrell

what do you think...

JUSTIN HARRELL'S STATISTICS
DEFENSE SACKS/ TFL/ INT/ HIGH
YEAR G UT AT TT YDS YDS FF FR PD YDS TKLE
2003 8 5 5 10 0/0 1/4 0 0 1 0/0 3-DU
2004 13 17 9 26 1.5/22 4.5/36 2 2 4 0/0 4-SC
2005 11 21 18 39 2.5/10 7.5/16 2 0 5 2/36 8-UF
Totals 32 43 32 75 4/32 13/56 4 2 10 2/36 8-UF

No Way should we take this guy in the 3rd...maybe like the 5th or sumthin.... i dont think he is worth a 3rd rounder.... just my 2 cents though

gtexan02

Working?
Theres also no way Ross falls that far. He played himself into the middle of the 1st at the senior bowl, assuming his combine works out

MorKnolle

All Pro
stay where we are...
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Aaron Ross
3. Rufus Alexander

trade back a few spots and pick up an extra 3rd...
1. Darrelle Revis
2. Ryan Kalil
3. Kevin Kolb
3. Justin Harrell

what do you think...
I like the 1st one better, although Aaron Ross isn't my top choice of a CB. If Chris Houston manages to fall to our 2nd round pick we should grab him with the possible exception of if Brandon Meriweather is there. Rufus would be a nice pick in the 3rd if he somehow falls that far.

I don't like the 2nd option very much. I haven't seen a lot out of Revis that impresses me. He would be an upgrade over Petey but I'd prefer to come away with a better guy as our #1. Ryan Kalil is a solid center, but I'd take Josh Beekman over him, he is a much more stout blocker and has the added bonus of having played G and C (he is listed as a G on most drat sites but he played a lot of C this year and did well at it). I'm not a real big fan of Kolb. Justin Harrell is a pretty decent DT, there would probably be other guys available at that spot that I'd prefer to take (Kareem Brown at DT for one), but he wouldn't be a horrible option.