Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

13 Eagles players caught passes last night

I know. I kept waiting but no Jabar. Wow what a better team. I mean you can just tell the difference right Jabar?

I can't wait until we play them. Our secondary is going to be gunning for him every chance they get. I am hoping D-Rob gets a good shot.

Jabar had a pass intended for him, but it was plucked out by Fabian Washington for an interception.

TEXANS84 said:
Jabar had a pass intended for him, but it was plucked out by Fabian Washington for an interception.

Garcia threw that ball behind both of them, Gaff had no chance at it, was a great catch by Washington.

Garcia did stink. He acted like he never played the game before. LOL! Gaffney? Where was he? LOL! Baskett (whow as undrafted) looks decent. Collegiate High and long jumper -- record holding I believe. Gaffney will still be okay though as soon as he learns the offense. Plus, Pinkston looks like he will be done in the NFL with the injury.

Gafney slipped. Garcia threw the ball right. Gaffney did what he used to do here and fell down. He may not make that team. And that would make me laugh and cry at the same time. What a wasted 2nd picked.

painekiller said:
Gafney slipped. Garcia threw the ball right. Gaffney did what he used to do here and fell down. He may not make that team. And that would make me laugh and cry at the same time. What a wasted 2nd picked.

That's exactly how I saw it...

Back