Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Double Barrel, Sep 16, 2018.
Both are talented. #4 has that "how did he just avoid that hit and get pass off?"
I also want to see Mahomes in year 2. DW was basicallly putting up Mahomes numbers last year. And I want to see what Watson can do with an average O-line and Fuller back.
Have you seen Andy in the playoffs?
Take a look at last yrs Chiefs/Tacks game.
Mmmmm.... I don't know. Watson was basically playing street ball. Just making stuff happen.
Mahomes is running a pretty complex offense. Sure there's a lot of half field stuff, but he's doing plenty under Center & from the pocket.
I'd like to see him year two as well. I'm just saying his rookie season is quite a bit different than Watson's.
He's got a lot more help than Watson did too. Ried, Hill, Hunt, Kelce.... Ried. & a good defense .
3% to win the SB
Dang how quickly things change when you're winning. That % should be 60% or higher huh. Lol
4% to win SB.
so it is errr 2% again
Texans win the AFC South with a win over the Colts on Sunday. Has that been mentioned anywhere?
I believe the Titans have to lose also.
I ran the ESPN playoff machine with the Titans winning out and the Texans only beating the Colts. Both finish 10-6, but the Texans win on a best conference record tiebreaker.
What about common games? They beat NE and if they win out, the Giants. Too much math for me, but I think that would give them the division before conference record.
if we only go 10-6, I dont care, means we limped home and are an easy out. I am focused on home field and a bye, I have division winner gear
Right, the playoff machine screwed that up.
Good reason to watch the TNF game and root for the Jags.
Stay focused on the Superb Owl!
Loss didn't change much...especially with the Pats upset.
(Yes I am triple posting this)
HOUSTON TEXANS (9-4) (at New York Jets (4-9), Saturday, 4:30 PM ET, NFL Network)
Houston clinches AFC South division title with:
1) HOU win + IND loss or tie + TEN loss or tie OR
2) HOU tie + IND loss + TEN loss
Houston clinches a playoff berth with:
1) HOU win + MIA loss or tie + PIT loss OR
2) HOU win + MIA loss or tie + BAL loss or tie OR
3) HOU tie + IND loss or tie + BAL loss + MIA loss OR
4) HOU tie + IND loss or tie + PIT loss + BAL loss + MIA tie OR
5) HOU tie + IND loss or tie + PIT loss + BAL win + MIA loss OR
6) HOU tie + TEN loss or tie + BAL loss + MIA loss OR
7) HOU tie + TEN loss or tie + PIT loss + BAL loss + MIA tie OR
8) HOU tie + TEN loss or tie + PIT loss + BAL win + MIA loss
Hope Steelers and KC win.
Separate names with a comma.