Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-29-2013   #21
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 270486 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Now on to the hardest time of the year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Ya it kinda sucks. We get a bit of info with the mini-camps but there is no hitting so it's limited. Then it really gets totally dead for about 8 weeks before camp comes and then it's all good again. Those 8 weeks are the worst. I need a fix.

Hello, I'm Porky and I'm a football addict. I hope I came to the right place. Is this FAA? (Football addicts anonymous)
Hello Porky. Good to have you aboard.

My name is ObsiWan and I will be replacing my usual and customary source of anger and frustration, (often accompanied by drinking) that is NFL football, with my other, only slightly less (verrrry slightly-less) effective, source of anger and frustration (also accompanied by drinking) known as Golf.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #22
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to give myself a month off (in my off time I am still working) to relax from drat related activity. Then, I am going to begin getting ready for the 2014 draft!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #23
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually don't mind this time of year. Summer is almost here and I can go and enjoy my favorite outdoor activities. Time to do some hiking and kayaking. Hoping to learn windsurfing as well. If I need some sports in my life, at least the NBA playoffs are going on until June. Between July and September though, it's dull. It would be more bearable if Houston had a decent baseball team.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013   #24
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's never to early to start researching for the 2014 draft, start learning who the players are.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read