Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2013   #1
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 20132 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default HT Iron-On Patches

Hi to all,

I'm looking for a couple of Iron-On patches for my converse all star.

I've found a lot of different patches, I like this one

http://www.irononpatchshop.com/produ...-On-Patch.html

My problem is that I can find only the logo with the bull facing "right" and not the mirrored one (with the bull facing left)

Does anyone know where I can find one of those?

I'd rather have 2 different patches so when I iron them on my shoes both the bulls "look" forward

Thank you for your help!

PS: Also, do you think would be better to get Navy Blue all star with red shoelaces or red all star with blue shoelaces?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read