Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-24-2013   #1
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL.com's 7 round mock draft for every team

27. Houston Texans: Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State. I don't agree with Watson being a first-round pick, but he shows more athleticism on the field than in drills and teams appear to be intrigued by his upside.

57. Texans: Keenan Allen, WR, California. Thanks to a slower 40 time and prolonged recovery process, Allen could wind up going late in the second round. He wins with burst in and out of breaks and reliable hands at the catch point.

89. Texans: Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
95. Texans: Jordan Reed, TE, Florida.
124. Texans: William Gholston, DE, Michigan State.
160. Texans: Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific.
195. Texans: Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas.
201. Texans: Cierre Wood, RB, Notre Dame
233. Texans: Rodney Smith, WR, Florida State.

Link to the entire mock
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap10...-pick-1-to-254

I have to say, this looks very texans-ish ...but also i wouldn't be at all upset if our 1st 3 rounds went like this.

apologies if this has been posted already.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013   #2
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com's 7 round mock draft for every team

i would be very disappointed with this draft. 3 WRs is overkill, no ILB, no OLB, no NT.
what the hell were they thinking
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
i would be very disappointed with this draft. 3 WRs is overkill, no ILB, no OLB, no NT.
what the hell were they thinking
You get the feeling that the mock drafters weren't really paying attention. Of course, I've never mocked the entire draft and that seems like a daunting task.
Old 04-25-2013   #4
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
You get the feeling that the mock drafters weren't really paying attention. Of course, I've never mocked the entire draft and that seems like a daunting task.
if your getting paid to do it then i think you would want to do a better job
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read