Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-04-2013   #1
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Seeing Red: The Houston Texans Fan Blog

Hey everyone. I just wanted to announce that I have started a blog, dedicated to the Houston Texans. It's just a blogger account, so nothing too special, but I would like for it to become something.

I have wanted to document the Texans in some way for a while now. For a little bit, I wanted to start a Youtube channel, and talk about the Texans, but I knew with my busy schedule, I wouldn't have the time to do that.

So recently, I got the idea to start up a little blog. I wouldn't have to update it as much, but it would be a good way to post views about what is going on with the Texans.

Anyway, the reason I am posting here, is because I cannot do this on my own. I want some of y'all to write for the blog as well. All you need is a google account, so I can give you access to write on the blog.

I think with different points of views over the topics, it could be really cool to have it. So if you are interested in writing for the blog, send me a PM, and we can get started.

I will say, the draft is coming up soon, so if any of the draft writers want to post their mocks, now would be an awesome time.

Here is the link, take a look, and please enjoy!

Thanks!
http://houstontexanfansr.blogspot.com/

Also, i already have 2 blogs posted. One discussing the free agents we signed. I liked it at first, but I went back and read it, and I kinda don't like it now. The 2nd one is over the preseason schedule.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013   #2
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 119696 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seeing Red: The Houston Texans Fan Blog

Not bad man

I'm afraid that with church and my bad crack addiction i wouldnt have time to constantly write a blog for you.

I did write for the Toro times for a while but the leader accused me of being a cowboys spy double agent so i got banished.

Best of luck
Old 04-04-2013   #3
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Lurvinator but I get everything you outlined in your post and then some from Texans Talk. Best of luck to you and hope you continue to post here as well as on your blog.
Old 04-04-2013   #4
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

No problem to anyone who cannot do it.

Let me just mention something though. I'm not needing you to write everyday, I just need a few people on, and whenever you want to post something, you can.

Just wanted to make sure that point was clear.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013   #5
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

I used to have a Texans blog about 6 years ago. And I do have some journalism experience, albeit high school newspaper. So if you need an extra guy I can probably post every once in a while.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read