Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-30-2013   #1
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Coon

This is my latest mock, sorry about the thread title my computer just went nuts. Any input is appreciated.
1. Keenan Allen Wr Keenan Allen
2. Kaseem Greene ILB/OLB Rutgers
3. John Jenkins Nt Georgia
3. Phillip Thomas S Fresno State
4. Chris Faullk OT LSU
5. William Gholston DE Michigan State
6. Quanterus Smith OLB Western Kentucky
6. Marquess Wilson Wr Wash. St
7. Lucas Reed TE New Mexico
coon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coon

Over all very good. Not a Jenkins fan but if you exchange B. Williams I'd jump. First two are scary good & more importantly could be there. I was big fan of Q until he got hurt but here's a prediction...someone will gamble on him much higher than 6th even if he rides the bench a year (which I do not think he will have to.)

If I could get Allen, Greene and WIlliams the heck with the remainder of draft. chuckle.

Link to Allen's postponed Pro day to Hometown day April 9th after straining his PCL.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...day-on-april-9

http://morphopedics.wikidot.com/post...igament-strain
Old 03-30-2013   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

JMO:

1. Allen, if healthy this is a great pick but the knee injury worries me.
2. Green, I don't know alot about him but he seems a bit undersized for a 3-4, he looks more like a 4-3 OLB or MLB.
3. Jenkins, not bad I could live with this pick.
3. Thomas, good pick IF he's available.
4. Faulk, there's better uninjured players available at OT.
5. Gholston, I like this pick. If he can add some weight he might become a good 3-4 DE.
6. Smith, depending on health issues this also might be a very good pick, but seems a little early.
6. Wilson, good low risk high reward pick, I've had him in my recent mocks as well.
7. Reed, again low risk and possibly high reward pick especially with his brother Brooks alread on the team.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013   #4
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

If the draft fell this way I would be happy. Would probably like Brandon Williams in the 3rd more than Jenkins (like badboy), but overall not a bad draft.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
JMO:

1. Allen, if healthy this is a great pick but the knee injury worries me.
2. Green, I don't know alot about him but he seems a bit undersized for a 3-4, he looks more like a 4-3 OLB or MLB.
3. Jenkins, not bad I could live with this pick.
3. Thomas, good pick IF he's available.
4. Faulk, there's better uninjured players available at OT.
5. Gholston, I like this pick. If he can add some weight he might become a good 3-4 DE.
6. Smith, depending on health issues this also might be a very good pick, but seems a little early.
6. Wilson, good low risk high reward pick, I've had him in my recent mocks as well.
7. Reed, again low risk and possibly high reward pick especially with his brother Brooks alread on the team.
I think the idea with Greene would be to move him inside .... good cover skills too. Was one of my targets in the TT mock.

I just cant see Jenkins on the board that deep ... those DT's will be gone in the first two rounds.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read