Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2013   #1521
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

ESPN just reported the Texans offered reed 3 years/ 12 million
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1522
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Totally hear you. Was really asking for some substantiation from someone, myself!

Heard a couple comments from McNair about being careful with cap and having to extend WAtt and Cush. Sounds like we've got our price and aren't budging.

ETA - friend told me a later responded mclane tweeter it I think??
I don't want to hear any noises that come from McClain's tweeter.

Seriously, though: I might have to start following McClain on twitter. Although I don't really follow or check twitter much anyways. I probably should in free agency and in camp during the summer.
Old 03-19-2013   #1523
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we broke the thread. Shows 76 pages but will only load 72.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1524
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
My settings must be different. I'm on page 29 and it shows a 30 and 31 but they aren't happening yet.
Old 03-19-2013   #1525
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mine's doing the same

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1526
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
My settings must be different. I'm on page 29 and it shows a 30 and 31 but they aren't happening yet.
I wonder what they are trying to hide from us? What is it the Texans don't want us to know about?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1527
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Mine's doing the same
Same here. Visiting this thread and chuckling a few times a day has become a habit now. Lol.
Old 03-19-2013   #1528
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78264 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Same here. Visiting this thread and chuckling a few times a day has become a habit now. Lol.
Ditto....

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1529
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My sources are telling me the janitor at Reliant Stadium has infected TT forum software with a virus which will cause Matt Turk to sign with the Texans for Ed Reed money.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1530
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 42920 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
My sources are telling me the janitor at Reliant Stadium has infected TT forum software with a virus which will cause Matt Turk to sign with the Texans for Ed Reed money.
LMAO rep

fudge, must spread rep
Old 03-19-2013   #1531
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

NFL Media PR @
InsideNFLMedia

On @nflnetwork , when asked his gut
feeling on Ed Reed's return, Baltimore
Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti: [My gut
tells me] we have him.
Old 03-19-2013   #1532
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95576 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
NFL Media PR @
InsideNFLMedia

tells me] we have him.
Good. Can we call Woodson now?
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1533
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
NFL Media PR @
InsideNFLMedia

tells me] we have him.
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 2m Ravens expected to meet with safety Michael Huff within the next five days, according to a league source.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1534
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Patriots not expected to make a run, according to twitter.
Old 03-19-2013   #1535
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Quote:
The Ravens are expected to bring in Oakland Raiders safety Michael Huff for a visit to team headquarters within the next five days, according to league sources with knowledge of the situation.

The Super Bowl champions are interested in Huff, a former Raiders first-round draft pick cut by Oakland prior to the start of the free agency signing period.

Other NFL teams that have made inquiries about the former University of Texas standout: the Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys and Tennessee Titans.

Huff, 30, could provide Ravens a contingency plan if veteran free safety Ed Reed signs with the Houston Texans, a situation that remains up in the air with sources saying the former NFL Defensive Player of the Year nonplussed about a three-year offer worth roughly $12 million.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,3937195.story
Old 03-19-2013   #1536
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
NFL Media PR @
InsideNFLMedia

tells me] we have him.
Please Steve Bisciotti make it happen as fast as possible so that the Texans aren't paralyzed any longer!
Old 03-19-2013   #1537
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

The Texans are coming off as desperate in this ordeal. It's time for Rick smith to move on and prepare for the draft a little over a month away. Ed reed doesn't want to leave the ratbirds. Are the Texans brass to dumb to read between the lines?????
Old 03-19-2013   #1538
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I remember someone saying this will happen if people post, but then delete their post. So I guess there are 5 pages worth of deleted posts.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1539
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

When the McClain report came out about the $4 mil per year, it was implied x 2 years. Someone on ESPN though reported that it was for 3 years.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #1540
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Texans are coming off as desperate in this ordeal. It's time for Rick smith to move on and prepare for the draft a little over a month away. Ed reed doesn't want to leave the ratbirds. Are the Texans brass to dumb to read between the lines?????
How does making an offer and apparently sticking to it come across as desperate? This is the opposite. If they were throwing money just to make a move that would be desperate.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read