Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013   #1321
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

And J.R of Clutchfans if your reading this, screw you!
ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #1322
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I had a friend who just saw Ed Reed at a Bucee's in Houston buying scratch off tickets!
That was me.

We all look alike.........
Old 03-18-2013   #1323
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That was me.

We all look alike.........
+Rep!
Old 03-18-2013   #1324
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I had a friend who just saw Ed Reed at a Bucee's in Houston buying scratch off tickets!
Did he then go have lunch at a local In-N-Out Burger?
Old 03-18-2013   #1325
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Did he then go have lunch at a local In-N-Out Burger?
There's no In-N-Out Burger in the Houston area yet, perhaps for another year or two.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #1326
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
There's no In-N-Out Burger in the Houston area yet, perhaps for another year or two.
There's no Buc-cee's in Houston either.
Old 03-18-2013   #1327
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80683 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There's no Buc-cee's in Houston either.
There's several of them actually.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-18-2013   #1328
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
There's several of them actually.
The key word is "in" as opposed to near.

And I don't want to go through the whole is Matt Schaub from Philadelphia thing all over again, so this is my last post on the matter.
Old 03-18-2013   #1329
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80683 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

And I don't want to go through the whole is Matt Schaub from Philadelphia thing all over again, so this is my last post on the matter.
Ah, got ya. I wasn't a part of that conversation. I guess there's none technically IN Houston. My bad.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #1330
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw a squirrel with a headband and a beard... wearing a # 20 Texans jersey!! Crazy...

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #1331
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
If your informant keeps turning out to be wrong then maybe stop posting what he tells you? I don't think this is an issue of stalking, this is an issue of him providing everyone that reads what you say with a disclaimer. In my opinion you should consider watching Mrs. Cleo a few times and copy down the disclaimer she puts at the bottom of her advertisements. For entertainment value only, since you basically have the same ammount of credibility.

Mike
The disclaimer evidently didn't do Miss Cleo any good.

'Miss Cleo' Settles Federal Suit
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #1332
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting tweet from Ed Reed just now.

Ed Reed @TwentyER
Quote:
Free agency it's a process that I never thought I will get to but here we are!free
Wonder what it means.
Old 03-18-2013   #1333
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

There are several Buc'ees in the outskirts area of Houston.
Right now, the only In-N-Out Burgers in Texans are around the Dallas-Fort Worth-Frisco-Allen area.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #1334
ASidd_1990
Veteran

There's actually a Buc-ees in Sugar Land if that counts.

Off of 59 and Highway 99.
Old 03-18-2013   #1335
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
My source is telling me Texans are bringing Taylor Swift in for a look see.
Yep ... Texans feel with a name like Swift , you have to be fast .
Old 03-18-2013   #1336
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

At this point I think those that predicted reed would stay in balti are right.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #1337
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
In-N-Out sucks, you need a Fatburger. Only redeeming thing about the west coast!!!!
Old 03-18-2013   #1338
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
At this point I think those that predicted reed would stay in balti are right.
Looks like in his last tweet he's taking shots at the Ravens.
Old 03-18-2013   #1339
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Looks like in his last tweet he's taking shots at the Ravens.
Sounds like meaningless ramblings to me.

Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013   #1340
ASidd_1990
Veteran

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...d-reed-move-on

Quote:
PHOENIX -- Ed Reed should wake up. He should look at the offer the Houston Texans have put on the table and realize the Baltimore Ravens aren't going to make him a better one. The Ravens aren't going to pay him between $10 million and $11 million overall for two years, no matter how loyal Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome is to his guys. Those are the numbers Houston is offering, given what a source told ESPN's John Clayton.

If Reed wants to take money out of the equation and finish his career where it started 11 years ago, albeit at a deep discount, then that's one thing. If Reed wants to make a money grab -- and at this stage of his career, with this likely being his last contract, no one would blame him if he did -- then he should take Houston's offer, because he isn't going to get a better one, especially from Baltimore.
Those numbers can't be right, we are offering him 10-11 million a year? I thought it was only 6-8 million?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read