Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2013   #781
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35188 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Some guy you just answered.

And in 11 years Greg Koch made second team All-Pro ONCE, not the Hall of Fame. Big diff.
http://packershalloffame.com/hall-of-famers/
He's not in Canton, but he's a member of the Packers HOF.
Now for the second time, what the hell is a ObsiWan ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #782
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4862 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASidd_1990 View Post
Guy I spoke to whose at Reliant said it's a done deal.

Ed Reed is finally a Houston Texan!

Don't really believe you.

I think it might be done but don't believe in your supposed source
Old 03-15-2013   #783
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

There seem to be a lot of legit people on Twitter saying its done now (within the last 10 minutes).

So that probably means he's actually on a plane to New England.
Old 03-15-2013   #784
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrewster2000 View Post
Don't really believe you.

I think it might be done but don't believe in your supposed source
Whatever, guy just told me it's a done deal. Don't believe me then.
ASidd_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #785
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
http://packershalloffame.com/hall-of-famers/
He's not in Canton, but he's a member of the Packers HOF.
Now for the second time, what the hell is a ObsiWan ?
I think the Wan part is a reference to Jedi names in Star Wars.

The Obsi part, I have no clue. I have always wondered too.

Inquiring minds WANT TO KNOW!
Old 03-15-2013   #786
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4378 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

I think an instinctive ballhawk like Reed thrives on our defense even if past his prime. Our defense is too talented. Especially with KJ's progression under Wade.
Old 03-15-2013   #787
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So, your source either works for the Texans in some capacity or he's a media member connected to the whole scene there.

You said he's at Reliant, he told you it's a done deal, which narrows your source's identity down to someone who has pretty fresh, quick information. And the only way is for that source to be there for more than just a coincidental visit to Reliant.

Right? I will take you ignoring and failing to post anything in response to my questions as it being a "Yes" to my questions.

, GP,
Old 03-15-2013   #788
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
There seem to be a lot of legit people on Twitter saying its done now (within the last 10 minutes).

So that probably means he's actually on a plane to New England.
LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #789
GP 
Go Texans!

He probably took home his leftover steak and that often reserved skin part of the baked potato that still has some sour cream and bacon bits on it.

"Thanks for the wine & dine, Houston! You guys know how to treat people!"

Ha ha. That would be insanely epic. The U of Miami grads strikes again, keeping it classy as usual. LOL.

I really do think there's a chance he's been hosing us all along. Duane Brown and Chris Myers tweets about him having dinner last night felt awkward and a bit sarcastic to me. Ya' know? Could be nothing, but ya' never know.
Old 03-15-2013   #790
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 77891 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I won't. No offense, but you really haven't submitted a post on this board to give you any sort of credibility.

If you're right, then it'll be your 1st step
Old 03-15-2013   #791
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He probably took home his leftover steak and that often reserved skin part of the baked potato that still has some sour cream and bacon bits on it.

"Thanks for the wine & dine, Houston! You guys know how to treat people!"

Ha ha. That would be insanely epic. The U of Miami grads strikes again, keeping it classy as usual. LOL.

I really do think there's a chance he's been hosing us all along. Duane Brown and Chris Myers tweets about him having dinner last night felt awkward and a bit sarcastic to me. Ya' know? Could be nothing, but ya' never know.
I think you're reading too much into those tweets. People were tweeting & re-tweeting that they were having dinner last night. Brown was asked why he wasn't attending the dinner, at which he responded with a "I didn't attend the U".
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #792
ASidd_1990
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 ASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respectedASidd_1990 is a quality contributor and well respected

John McClain (@McClain_on_NFL)
Quote:
Johnson said he called Reed to congratulate him on Super Bowl. "Ed said, 'Get me to Houston,'" Johnson said.
Old 03-15-2013   #793
ASidd_1990
Veteran

AJ basically said just now it's a done deal and said "he's the missing link".
Old 03-15-2013   #794
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 154140 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think you're right. He's just sticking around for another free meal. He's unemployed now, got his hand out & all that.
Old 03-15-2013   #795
djohn2oo8
Veteran

Rep Power: 5520 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
AJ did not say its a done deal. He said he hopes its done.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #796
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 77891 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, he did not.
Old 03-15-2013   #797
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think a good WR lining up out there with AJ is the missing link IMO but they are friends so not surprised he said it.
Old 03-15-2013   #798
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

AJ did say this, however.

Quote:
James Palmer‏@JPalmerCSN
#TexansTalk. Andre also said he has talked with Chad Johnson about coming to #texans
Old 03-15-2013   #799
ASidd_1990
Veteran

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
Andre Johnson said today he thinks the Texans "will get a deal done" with Ed Reed. "it's all positive," he said.

Johnson: "I'm on the edge of my seat like you guys are." He met media after appearance at Health Museum.

Johnson had dinner with Reed Thursday night before parting at Pub Fiction, popular midtown club.

Johnson said Texans have never pursued FA like Reed. He said Reed can be "missing link."

Johnson said he called Reed to congratulate him on Super Bowl. "Ed said, 'Get me to Houston,'" Johnson said.

Asked bout complaints Reed too old, Johnson said, "They said that bout me. Just watch him play."
Old 03-15-2013   #800
ASidd_1990
Veteran

So AJ an Ed Reed did go to Pub Fiction last night. I remember someone earlier saying Reed announced he was a Texans their last night.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read