Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-12-2013   #1461
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think you guys skipped Blake...
Yep, I didn't check through the thread. My bad

I will delete the Barner pick.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013   #1462
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think you guys skipped Blake...
No, I didn't.
I was waiting for him so I never made any selection.
And that was why I figured maybe corrosion can even change the pick, LoL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013   #1463
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Is denver up yet?
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013   #1464
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Is denver up yet?
The Broncos have forfeited the rest of their picks due to the absence of the GM.

Just kidding, it will be a long time before they get to pick again, Seņor.
Old 04-12-2013   #1465
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Blake on the clock, and when was the last pick made?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013   #1466
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Is Blake on the clock, and when was the last pick made?
Looks like he ran out of time.
I just figured it's too close to closing time, and then the yard work and landscaping distracts me.

If y'all want to discuss picking for the Seahawks, go ahead.
I need to go clean up and get ready for dinner.
We might even go out.
Old 04-12-2013   #1467
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

We are leaving for dinner, the next pick is up for discussion
Sponsored links
Old 04-12-2013   #1468
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

You guy's made more progress than I expected today .... really didnt see you getting to the Texans pick today with the way its been going lately.

Has that pick been made or .... do I need to get to work ? I saw the discussion on it but Blake was on the clock ? or was I ?

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013   #1469
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You guy's made more progress than I expected today .... really didnt see you getting to the Texans pick today with the way its been going lately.

Has that pick been made or .... do I need to get to work ? I saw the discussion on it but Blake was on the clock ? or was I ?
Blake's on the clock, your pick is just after.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013   #1470
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Blake's on the clock, your pick is just after.
Actually, they both ran out of time; we need to have them forfeit their pick.
Old 04-12-2013   #1471
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Just kidding!
We'll just wait for Blake to make his pick and then you can pick for the Texans.
Old 04-12-2013   #1472
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Go ahead and make a group pick. I don't know who to take.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013   #1473
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Nevermind
Old 04-12-2013   #1474
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Seahawks selections so far: OT, TE, QB, OLB, Wr

Some of their fans are also looking for a Nickel DB, a DT, a RB, and a S.

Kenjon Barner is available at RB
Earl Wolff is available at Safety
Their fans suggest either Micah Hyde or Demetrius McCray at CB
They also like either Abry Jones DT or T J Barnes DT
Old 04-12-2013   #1475
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Seahawks selections so far: OT, TE, QB, OLB, Wr

Some of their fans are also looking for a Nickel DB, a DT, a RB, and a S.

Kenjon Barner is available at RB
Earl Wolff is available at Safety
Their fans suggest either Micah Hyde or Demetrius McCray at CB
They also like either Abry Jones DT or T J Barnes DT
Jones/josh Boyd/MarkHarrison/Maponga would be good picks.

Thoughts?
Old 04-13-2013   #1476
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Jones/josh Boyd/MarkHarrison/Maponga would be good picks.

Thoughts?
Any of those guys will do at this point.
Regarding receiver, I think I'll go with the big guy since they can use one.
Mark Harrison would get the nod over Boyd.

However, we currently get two votes for Abry Jones, yours and mine.
Old 04-13-2013   #1477
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Any of those guys will do at this point.
Regarding receiver, I think I'll go with the big guy since they can use one.
Mark Harrison would get the nod over Boyd.

However, we currently get two votes for Abry Jones, yours and mine.
I'll put a vote in on Abry Jones as well if it will move this mock along.
Old 04-13-2013   #1478
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

With the 194th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Seattle Seahawks seiect Arby Jones DT, Georgia.
Old 04-13-2013   #1479
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Well, tell corrosion to wake up and make his selection then.
Old 04-13-2013   #1480
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, tell corrosion to wake up and make his selection then.
Holy crap, the texans pick still isn't in? I'm glad I went to bed.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read