Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-25-2013   #121
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78460 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Took my guy for the Dolphins.

With the 12th pick the Dolphins select....

Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State.

I wanted to go with a tackle here, preferably Lane Johnson. After that, I was looking for one of the top two guards. The corner situation in Miami is horrendous, but even though Rhodes is my favorite Nole I don't think he is worth the #12 pick.

The Dolphins need a rusher opposite Cameron Wake. Currently they have the 300 pound Odrick playing that spot. Werner is a well-balanced player and fills a need at good value.
I wanted Johnson as well. Luckily I checked the draft thread first and saw he was gone. I agree about Rhodes as well. Was only a backup option for me here. Good pick.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #122
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

On the clock...

13 Tampa Bay- Ndevine7
14.Carolina- Honoring Earl
15. New Orleans- htown fan32
16. St. Louis- RT 22
17. Pittsburgh- Honoring Earl
18. Dallas- Rock-N-Randy
19. NYG- htownfan32
20. Chicago-Bears- dutchrudder
21. Cincinati- Corrosion
Old 03-25-2013   #123
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody knows Ndevine7?

He hasn't responded to my notice yet.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #124
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The other guy I don't know about is Rock-and-Randy.
I don't want to notify him yet since it's still early, but it would help if somebody already knows that he will be here.
Old 03-25-2013   #125
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Anybody knows Ndevine7?

He hasn't responded to my notice yet.
Ndevine7 is online, so I would assume he is making his pick soon.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #126
Ndevine7
All Pro

Rep Power: 273 Ndevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respectedNdevine7 is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 13th pick in the 2013 TT mock draft the Tampa Bay Bucs select Tavon Austin WR WVU. Speed wr that can line up in the slot as well as the backfield. Gives Freeman another weapon and takes some of the coverage off of Vincent Jackson.
Old 03-25-2013   #127
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndevine7 View Post
With the 13th pick in the 2013 TT mock draft the Tampa Bay Bucs select Tavon Austin WR WVU. Speed wr that can line up in the slot as well as the backfield. Gives Freeman another weapon and takes some of the coverage off of Vincent Jackson.
Noel to Tavon; you must be a big Mountaineers fan
Sponsored links
Old 03-25-2013   #128
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting. I didn't expect Austin to be the first WR off the board.
Old 03-25-2013   #129
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Chargers select...

Jonathan Cooper - OG, North Carolina
My second choice at #10...almost took him....
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #130
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just sent Rock-N-Randy an Email from the other board.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #131
76Texan
Hall of Fame

With the 14th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Panthers select DT Star Lotulelei (Unviersity of Utah).
Old 03-25-2013   #132
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Austin, cant believe he went that high. But he or Patterson are probably the 2 most dynamic WR's in this draft

I cant believe Lotulelei fell that far. He's an absolute steal if the heart problem checks out.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #133
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104085 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 15th pick of the TT Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints pick

Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU

Switching to the 3-4 under Rob Ryan, the Saints need some pass rush help. Their ILB position is safe but the outside linebackers are not, due to the scheme switch. Adding a true pass rusher to the roster is exactly what the Saints need on defense.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #134
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
With the 15th pick of the TT Mock Draft, the New Orleans Saints pick

Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU

Switching to the 3-4 under Rob Ryan, the Saints need some pass rush help. Their ILB position is safe but the outside linebackers are not, due to the scheme switch. Adding a true pass rusher to the roster is exactly what the Saints need on defense.
So he just makes a short drive down south?
From West Monroe, to Baton Rouge, to New Orleans.
I'm sure he wishes you're the real GM for the Saints.
Old 03-25-2013   #135
RT22
Veteran

Rep Power: 3883 RT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 16th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the STL Rams select WR Cordarrelle Patterson University of Tennessee.
RT22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #136
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

On the clock...

17. Pittsburgh- Honoring Earl
18. Dallas- Rock-N-Randy
19. NYG- htownfan32
20. Chicago-Bears- dutchrudder
21. Cincinati- Corrosion
Old 03-25-2013   #137
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104085 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So he just makes a short drive down south?
From West Monroe, to Baton Rouge, to New Orleans.
I'm sure he wishes you're the real GM for the Saints.
Ain't nothing wrong with playing close to home.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #138
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected

Dang
I totally forgot about this
My bad guys
I got Dallas WTH
Guess that's what I get for saying assign me anywhere
I'm ready for Dallas when Pittsburgh picks
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013   #139
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Ain't nothing wrong with playing close to home.
I used to live in Shreveport, LA - which is just a stone throw to West Monroe.

If I didn't move to Houston, I might have attended LSU like him, too.

Don't think I want to live in New Orleans though.
Old 03-25-2013   #140
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I used to live in Shreveport, LA - which is just a stone throw to West Monroe.

If I didn't move to Houston, I might have attended LSU like him, too.

Don't think I want to live in New Orleans though.
Did Earl send you both of his picks?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read