Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-01-2013   #901
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Steelb can you update all the lists.
I've already emailed Blake.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #902
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

It's all updated now. Thanks for using the comma format.

Round 4:

1 98 Jacksonville - Blake -
2 99 Kansas City - Wolf6151 -
3 100 Oakland - srrono -
4 101 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -
5 102 Minnesota - NCTexan -
6 103 Arizona - SteelBTexan -
7 104 Cleveland - Texan4Ever -
8 105 Buffalo - Bong -
9 106 New York Jets - dsr23 -
10 107 Tennessee - SenorStan -
Old 04-01-2013   #903
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It's all updated now. Thanks for using the comma format.

Round 4:

1 98 Jacksonville - Blake -
2 99 Kansas City - Wolf6151 -
3 100 Oakland - srrono -
4 101 Philadelphia - TexansSeminole -
5 102 Minnesota - NCTexan -
6 103 Arizona - SteelBTexan -
7 104 Cleveland - Texan4Ever -
8 105 Buffalo - Bong -
9 106 New York Jets - dsr23 -
10 107 Tennessee - SenorStan -
We've got a great team!
Old 04-01-2013   #904
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

This excercise is showing how deep this draft is! I haven't seen any real "reaches" and we are all the way through the 1st 3 rounds. Plenty of good ones still out there!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #905
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

76Texan, I just PM'd you my pick at #99.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #906
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't believe the running backs that are still available. I count 4 or 5 that could be significant contributors early on in their career.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #907
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
76Texan, I just PM'd you my pick at #99.
Got it! Thanks. Seems like you're pretty sure nobody is going for it, LOL!
Sponsored links
Old 04-01-2013   #908
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
This excercise is showing how deep this draft is! I haven't seen any real "reaches" and we are all the way through the 1st 3 rounds. Plenty of good ones still out there!
I know!
Either that, or they are all sheetie, LOL!
Old 04-01-2013   #909
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I can't believe the running backs that are still available. I count 4 or 5 that could be significant contributors early on in their career.
It could be influenced by the fact that the Texans don't need a RB early.
Old 04-01-2013   #910
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I have emailed Texan4Ever to keep him in the loop as I see that all the GMs ahead of him are here.

Also, I've emailed b0ng.
Old 04-01-2013   #911
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Got it! Thanks. Seems like you're pretty sure nobody is going for it, LOL!
PM'd you an updated list, just waiting for Blake.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #912
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
PM'd you an updated list, just waiting for Blake.
It works out well; I'm glad I can be of use!
Old 04-01-2013   #913
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Probably be out the rest of the day...sent a top 5 list to 76 for the Titans...
Old 04-01-2013   #914
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Probably be out the rest of the day...sent a top 5 list to 76 for the Titans...
I'm holding the fort, LOL!
Old 04-01-2013   #915
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Just realized I get to pick Mr. Irrelevant...

I think I'm more excited about that pick than all the rest I have left...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #916
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99579 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Almost took him with Miami, but he was so much like Dustin Keller. I still would have taken him with my next Miami pick. Reminds me of Aaron Hernandez a little bit with his versatility. He is not as fast but can be moved around alot. Reed has some deceptive strength in his run after catch. I think he could be a valuable mismatch. Good pick.
Thanks. Had to PM my pick so didn't get to leave a write-up. This is what I had....

The 49ers utilize their TE's heavily and need to find a replacement for the departed Delanie Walker. Walker was a very good blocker and had great straight-line speed, but he was not that good a receiver.

Reed is not as good a blocker and doesn't have that straight-line speed, but he is a much better pass catcher and he's great with the ball in his hands. He presents more of a matchup problem with defenses because of his ability to block, catch, and line up anywhere. The 49ers will use him as a slot TE and as an H-Back to create versatile looks for the defense. He will add yet another dimension to the evolving SF offense.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #917
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88167 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Steelb can you update all the lists.
I've already emailed Blake.
The list has been updated
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #918
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Titans can only dream this outcome on draft day

But whoever is doing the titans on this member mock is doing a damn fine job (Kube voice). Bud Adams needs to kick the bucket already and let (whoever is doing this mock) be senior advisor over player personnel.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #919
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post

But whoever is doing the titans on this member mock is doing a damn fine job (Kube voice). Bud Adams needs to kick the bucket already and let (whoever is doing this mock) be senior advisor over player personnel.
Booooooo!

Whatever the Titans do in any capacity, LoL!
Old 04-01-2013   #920
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post

The good news is...

Since I am doing the mock there is zero chance that it goes down this way.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read