Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-29-2013   #681
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
It's on steelb. Texan4Ever got his pick in.
We'll get it either way.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013   #682
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

On the clock at 2:00 P.M.
6 68 Cleveland - Texan4Ever

Will make pick shortly

7 69 Arizona - Steel B Texan (will be online soon)
8 70 Tennessee - Senor Stan (on line - pick in)
9 71 Buffalo - Bong (online - pick in)
10 72 New York Jets - dsr 23 (online)
11 73 Tampa Bay - Ndevine7
12 74 San Francisco - Wolverine Fan
13 75 New Orleans - htownfan32
14 76 San Diego - Wolverine Fan
15 77 Miami - Texans Seminole
16 78 St. Louis - RT22
17 79 Pittsburgh - Honoring Earl (please select a player for him)
18 80 Dallas - Rock-N-Randy
Old 03-29-2013   #683
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
We'll get it either way.
Sorry, I meant he posted it on the last page right before you posted.

Good job running this by the way! I think it has been going really smooth.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013   #684
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Thanks.

I will be gone for the day, probably sometimes after 5.
I will have another update at least; I have notified all the GMs up to the Chargers pick #76.

Hopefully, steelb or dutch will have time to close shop.
Old 03-29-2013   #685
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I agree with the bold! Did you get my pick, it's on the previous page.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013   #686
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Sorry to slow you guys down...

With the 68th pick, the Browns select....

Markus Wheaton, WR Oregon St.

Markus had a good combine and runs great routes with solid hands. He is fast and will give Weeden a target to throw to. Ran a 4.45 and finished his Senior season with 91 receptions for 1,244 yards and 11 touchdowns.
bump
Old 03-29-2013   #687
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 69th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Tyler Bray QB Tennessee.

Bray is my #1 QB and I got him in the 3rd rd. Arians gets his Flacco/Roethlisberger. Bray has all of the tools to be a great QB. 6'6 232 lbs. Big arm and has good movement skills in the pocket. 32 TD's 12 INT's. Bray needs to work on his footwork. Who better to help teach him than Arians.

The Cards are estatic with their draft so far. Rd.1 Lane Johnson Rd.2 Larry Warford = OL fixed, Rd.3 Bray = QB of the future.

Thanks for running the board today 76Texan. I will be here for the rest of the day. Senor Stan is on the clock.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-29-2013   #688
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
With the 69th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Tyler Bray QB Tennessee.

Bray is my #1 QB and I got him in the 3rd rd. Arians gets his Flacco/Roethlisberger. Bray has all of the tools to be a great QB. 6'6 232 lbs. Big arm and has good movement skills in the pocket. 32 TD's 12 INT's. Bray needs to work on his footwork. Who better to help teach him than Arians.

The Cards are estatic with their draft so far. Rd.1 Lane Johnson Rd.2 Larry Warford = OL fixed, Rd.3 Bray = QB of the future.
Good haul.
Old 03-29-2013   #689
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Steelb, can you go ahead and post the next two picks, please.

Check your PM.
Old 03-29-2013   #690
76Texan
Hall of Fame

8 70 Tennessee - Senor Stan (on line - pick in - Steelb to announce)
9 71 Buffalo - Bong (online - pick in - Steelb to announce )
10 72 New York Jets - dsr 23 (online)
11 73 Tampa Bay - Ndevine7 (emailed)
12 74 San Francisco - Wolverine Fan (emailed)
13 75 New Orleans - htownfan32 (emailed)
14 76 San Diego - Wolverine Fan (emailed)
15 77 Miami - Texans Seminole (PMed)
16 78 St. Louis - RT22 (emailed)
18 80 Dallas - Rock-N-Randy (online - PMed)
Old 03-29-2013   #691
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 70th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Tennessee Titans select Sio Moore, OLB Connecticut
Old 03-29-2013   #692
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
With the 70th pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Tennessee Titans select Sio Moore, OLB Connecticut
I want him for the Texans in the third.
Old 03-29-2013   #693
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Titans take Sio Moore LB UConn

Steelb took my QB
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013   #694
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

With the 71st pick in the NFL Mock Draft the Buffalo Bills select Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers.

Both Moore and Greene represent great value this deep in the draft.

dsr23 and the NY Jets are on the clock.
Old 03-29-2013   #695
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post

Steelb took my QB
I knew he would, hahaha. He's been singing Bray nonstop LOL.

I hope it happens like that so that Bray doesn't go to the Titans.
I'm not sure if the Titans are going to take a QB though?!?
Old 03-29-2013   #696
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post

Steelb took my QB

Soory about that, Bray has been my #1 QB throughout the whole draft process. He's the most talented QB in this draft. IMHO If he grows up and works on his footwork he can become Arians Big Ben. I cant believe Tyler Wilson has fallen this far. He's my #2 QB, followed by Geno.

Moore was a great pick. He was really good in college and will probably be an even better pro.
Old 03-29-2013   #697
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, I like Greene alot and have him as a second rounder, so that is some good value here in the 3rd.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013   #698
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Yea, I like Greene alot and have him as a second rounder, so that is some good value here in the 3rd.
He would be my next choice after Sio Moore.
Old 03-29-2013   #699
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 72nd pick the NY Jets select Travis Frederick, OG, Wisconsin

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013   #700
76Texan
Hall of Fame

On the clock at 4:15 P.M.

11 73 Tampa Bay - Ndvevine7

Quote:
11 73 Tampa Bay - Ndevine7 (emailed)
12 74 San Francisco - Wolverine Fan (emailed)
13 75 New Orleans - htownfan32 (emailed)
14 76 San Diego - Wolverine Fan (emailed)
15 77 Miami - Texans Seminole (PMed)
16 78 St. Louis - RT22 (emailed)
18 80 Dallas - Rock-N-Randy (online - PMed)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read