Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-21-2013   #41
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Darft Sign up.

Oh wow, I just found this post in our 2012 TT Mock. Look who was on the board for the Texans 5th round pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Texans pick is on the clock. Anyone want to discuss who they would take here? I hate revealing my board, but it's just for fun anyways.

Texans' draft so far:
1.26) Houston Texans - bah007 - Rueben Randle, WR, Louisiana State
2.58) Houston Texans - Bah007 - Brandon Thompson, NT, Clemson
3.90) Houston Texans - bah007 - James Brown, OT, Troy
4.122) Houston Texans - Bah007 - Kyle Wilber, LB, Wake Forest

I like any of these guys for this spot:

Marquis Maze WR 5'7" 184 Alabama
Coryell Judie CB 5'11" 187 Texas A&M
Russell Wilson QB Wisconsin
Levy Adcock OT 6'6" 322 Oklahoma State
William Vlachos OC 6'0⅜" 306 Alabama
Cyrus Gray RB 5'10⅜" 206 Texas A&M
Old 03-21-2013   #42
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft Sign up

Wilson went at #75.
The Texans could have had them instead of Posey.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013   #43
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Steelb, can you put Dutch down for the Bears please, in case you missed his request.
Old 03-21-2013   #44
76Texan
Hall of Fame

One spot left; who wants the Bears?
Old 03-21-2013   #45
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

I will take the Bears if still there or any other team still there
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013   #46
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Good.
We're all set then.

Let's get your picks ready for Monday.
Old 03-21-2013   #47
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Sign-up is now closed.
We will start with the mock draft on Monday morning at 7:00 A.M.

Mock Draft Guidelines:

- 4-hr time clock.

- If you won't be available to pick, send a PM to steelb/76Texan/Vinny with your wish list of 5 players in the order that you would like them to be selected.

- The draft will be open between 7am-7pm Monday thru Friday, and closed on the weekend.
(You can make your picks after hours and they will be added the next morning)

- If you are on the MB, please make your pick early and don't wait until the last minute.

Can a mod merge all the Mock Draft Threads with the Mock Draft Discussion Threads please.
Sponsored links
Old 03-22-2013   #48
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

In this 2012 mock where Bah007 was making the Texans picks, did anyone notice the positions he chose WR, NT, OT, and LB were our biggest needs last year and are also our top needs this year as well. It's like we didn't fill any of our needs with last years draft.

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder
Texans pick is on the clock. Anyone want to discuss who they would take here? I hate revealing my board, but it's just for fun anyways.

Texans' draft so far:
1.26) Houston Texans - bah007 - Rueben Randle, WR, Louisiana State
2.58) Houston Texans - Bah007 - Brandon Thompson, NT, Clemson
3.90) Houston Texans - bah007 - James Brown, OT, Troy
4.122) Houston Texans - Bah007 - Kyle Wilber, LB, Wake Forest

I like any of these guys for this spot:

Marquis Maze WR 5'7" 184 Alabama
Coryell Judie CB 5'11" 187 Texas A&M
Russell Wilson QB Wisconsin
Levy Adcock OT 6'6" 322 Oklahoma State
William Vlachos OC 6'0⅜" 306 Alabama
Cyrus Gray RB 5'10⅜" 206 Texas A&M
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #49
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dutch=Bears?

srrono= Raiders?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #50
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I guess I could take the Bears if you need someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Steelb, can you put Dutch down for the Bears please, in case you missed his request.
Quote:
One spot left; who wants the Bears?
Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Sorry guys, I confused myself here.

Between Dutch and Srono, can you guys decide between the Bears and the Raiders please.

Dutch asked for it first, but since steelb didn't have the sign up list, when Srono asked for it, I assumed that we were all done.
Old 03-22-2013   #51
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Sorry guys, I confused myself here.

Between Dutch and Srono, can you guys decide between the Bears and the Raiders please.

Dutch asked for it first, but since steelb didn't have the sign up list, when Srono asked for it, I assumed that we were all done.
Srono, would you mind PMing Dutch and settle it with him; I don't think he will mind taking the Raiders.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read