Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-15-2005   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Boom

Jason Simmons concussion hit on Chris Brown. Definitley the hardest hitter on the team.

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005   #2
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

yeah the boy can lay a hit on someone, my fav one was when Kris brown kicked off and TRIED to tackle the KR. Good job KB
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005   #3
AndreJ
All Pro

OH... the memories , boy that was a good day wasn't it? I have no idea what I'm going to do until next August, I've got it bad.
Old 03-15-2005   #4
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

Nice . Do you think you could get the one where he de-cleated Barry Sims?
Old 03-15-2005   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 383864 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
yeah the boy can lay a hit on someone, my fav one was when Kris brown kicked off and TRIED to tackle the KR. Good job KB
Kris Brown didn't just try he did tackle the Jags KR twice in one game--the guy was PO'd.
Old 03-15-2005   #6
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
Nice . Do you think you could get the one where he de-cleated Barry Sims?
I believe the site that was hosting that de-cleater/interception is no longer available.
Old 03-15-2005   #7
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

yall talking bout that block he put on that 220+ guy ??? man that was bad lol, the boy does pack a punch
Sponsored links
Old 03-15-2005   #8
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
I believe the site that was hosting that de-cleater/interception is no longer available.
I actually have that one saved to my computer. If you'd like it, lemme know.
Old 03-15-2005   #9
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachJim
I actually have that one saved to my computer. If you'd like it, lemme know.
Someone had it saved to a weblink address. if you got it sure...I'll re-post it with a web-address for those who haven't seen it.
Old 03-15-2005   #10
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Someone had it saved to a weblink address. if you got it sure...I'll re-post it with a web-address for those who haven't seen it.
Check your IM ... I need your e-mail addy.
Old 03-15-2005   #11
cronicallyimpared
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to cronicallyimpared

Wonderful moment in sports that hit, I get all emotional just thinking about it.

\\tear
Old 03-15-2005   #12
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I made that my avatar on another board 84 .. hope ya dont mind
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005   #13
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Makes ya proud to be a TEXANS dont it
Old 03-16-2005   #14
cronicallyimpared
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to cronicallyimpared

I get all warm and fuzzy on the inside
Old 03-16-2005   #15
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone have the clip of Dunta laying the wood on that Broncos fullback?
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #16
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
I made that my avatar on another board 84 .. hope ya dont mind

Not at all..enjoy it.
Old 03-16-2005   #17
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

well i just found out the avatar size limit is 30kb and that video is 900kb .. so I had to change it back. that sucks.. it looked sweet.
Old 03-16-2005   #18
Grid
Hall of Fame

how do you make those? im wondering if I change it to the avatar dimensions on that board.. if it would reduce its size enough to make it legal
Old 03-16-2005   #19
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Nice... and coming up right next to Simmons... Wong, Peek, and Smith
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005   #20
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Does anyone have the clip of Dunta laying the wood on that Broncos fullback?

Beautiful, isn't it?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read