Thanks for your support!

3 Round Mock draft

obrien52289

Practice Squad
1. Cordarrelle Patterson
2.Marcus Wheaton
3.Ej Emanuel
C3. Tyrann Mathieu

With these first two picks we could go 3 wide all game and confuse defenses they won't know if its a run or pass this way and with Ej they have to worry about him running or foster.

The Texans will finally have a confusing Offence

the honey badger is just a good pick up

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
1. Cordarrelle Patterson
2.Marcus Wheaton
3.Ej Emanuel
C3. Tyrann Mathieu

With these first two picks we could go 3 wide all game and confuse defenses they won't know if its a run or pass this way and with Ej they have to worry about him running or foster.

You could do worse, although I'm a fix the OL/DL kinda guy.

Wolf6151

All Pro
1. Cordarrelle Patterson
2.Marcus Wheaton
3.Ej Emanuel
C3. Tyrann Mathieu

1. Patterson is almost assuredly gone by our pick at #27, I'd be shocked if he fell to us.
2. Wheaton, why 2 WR in the first 2 rounds, we've got other team holes to fill.
3. Manuel, I like the player but this seems to be one year to early for a QB with Schaub's new contract. Not a bad pick though.
4. Mathieu, Hell NO. I wouldn't touch him with a 10' pole.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
What good are recievers if your QB is in the fetal position .... or simply cant make the throws.
Which is why I said I'm an OL/DL guy.

However if you think that there's too many holes to be filled for the Texans to win a SB next yr, you could fix the WR position long term this yr and the OT position is much better/deeper in the 2014 draft.

This tells me that you dont think Newton is the answer and wont improve enough to be the long term guy.

BTW I agree with you on Newton.

Texn4life

All Pro
1. Patterson is almost assuredly gone by our pick at #27, I'd be shocked if he fell to us.
2. Wheaton, why 2 WR in the first 2 rounds, we've got other team holes to fill.
3. Manuel, I like the player but this seems to be one year to early for a QB with Schaub's new contract. Not a bad pick though.
4. Mathieu, Hell NO. I wouldn't touch him with a 10' pole.
Tyrann has a lot of Burfict type qualities to me. He's gonna be boom or bust. I don't think there will be any middle ground with him. I don't know that I would have the guts to draft him, but with the 49ers 100 picks this year something tells me he'll end up with a medicinal marijuana card from Cali in April.

Wolf6151

All Pro
Tyrann has a lot of Burfict type qualities to me. He's gonna be boom or bust. I don't think there will be any middle ground with him. I don't know that I would have the guts to draft him, but with the 49ers 100 picks this year something tells me he'll end up with a medicinal marijuana card from Cali in April.
The 49ers can have him. Mathieu is a suspension waiting to happen.

TexansSeminole

Hall of Fame
Texans won't have a chance to get Manuel. He will be gone in the second round. He is shooting up the boards.
Highly, highly doubtful. He is being hyped due to size and athletic ability. He received great coaching for 5 years and did not improve. If anything, he got worse. He can't read the field. He constantly misses open reads and is afraid to be decisive. Nice guy, but zero confidence. He is also very inconsistent with his accuracy, even on throws to wide open receivers. Trust me, he sucks.