Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013   #61
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Super Bowl tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
I think that's supposed to be the Super Dome...
Wow. You know a tattoo is bad when after you stare at it and are told what it is, you still aren't sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Oh wow ... I think you're right. I honestly had no idea what all that was and just figured it was some random shading or something. What a total POS tattoo. Wow.
I thought it was some shading or some uncompleted outline for something else. I seriously hope it is unfinished. If not, he should book a visit on Tattoo Nightmares and get some quality work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Yeah...but it looks like a rash.
Ron Mexico knows what a rash looks like...not sure about JJ

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Old 02-22-2013   #62
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Samurai, do me a small favor. At some point this week have an okonomiyaki so I can live vicariously through you.
I had my son to have Okonomiyaki for you as I am 50 something and I get heartburn easy. FYI, Although Okonomiyaki is popular here in Tokyo, it is more of western region of Japan dish(Osaka and Hiroshima). Of here in Tokyo, we have a dish call Monjyayaki. Should try it when you get a chance. FYI, Sushi is originated in Tokyo used call EDOMAE Sushi. EDO means what Tokyo used be called 100's years ago MAE meaning Front which pointing at Tokyo Bay. Sushi prepared by fish caught at Tokyo Bay.
Old 02-23-2013   #63
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Interesting that you wrote 20% of the posts in a thread on a subject that you allegedly "don't care about".
Interesting that math doesn't work but regardless, I answer when people respond to post I make.

I guess if I didn't, you would call me a coward and say that I 'ran away'...
Old 02-23-2013   #64
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

No, but I am going to say die stupid freaking argument over an ugly ass tattoo.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read