Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

FS: 2 PSLs Loge II Section 529

DonnyMost

lol football :D
I'm looking to swap my pair of PSLs for a set of 4 located elsewhere, so I gotta sell these first.

Section: 529
Row: H
Aisle seats: No
Price: $5400 ($2700 per seat)
Fees: 5% of the sale price (for security reasons transfer will take place via PSL marketplace)
Total paid by buyer: $5670 ($2835 per seat)

Let me know if you're interested and we'll set up a private transfer. Thanks!

DonnyMost

FYI if you can supply the funds yourself (i.e. cash and not credit card) then we can skip the 5% fee. Also, all 2013 tickets will be available to you at face value.

Here's a picture from the seats:

DonnyMost

The question was asked whether any payments have been made to the 2013 season tickets.

The answer is yes, the 1st of four total payments has been made (each payment is around $400), with the others coming in mid-March, April, and May.

The buyer is not responsible for repaying these previously made payments unless they wish to purchase the tickets for the 2013 season.

DonnyMost

Additional note: If you desire, I can include 1 Orange Lot parking pass in the deal. Just add $1000 to the total price.

DonnyMost

More info: H is the 2nd row of the section, and the section itself is only 5 rows deep. Huge part of the reason I like these seats. It feels like sitting in a private box because of how small the section is, with very little obstruction of your view, etc.