Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 02-06-2013   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Best time evering the Super Bowl: My attempt to eat, drink, party like a VIP

I would like to thank all of y'all who helped me win SB tickets.

Since I was going, but my Texans were not, I thought the only way I could win the Super Bowl was to eat and drink and party at the best places I could get into.

I still don't have my voice back yet.

This is my account. I made it back in one piece:

Best time evering the Super Bowl: My attempt to eat, drink, party like a VIP

If you choose to do anything in life, do it 100%. HA!
Old 02-06-2013   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 172599 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best time evering the Super Bowl: My attempt to eat, drink, party like a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I would like to thank all of y'all who helped me win SB tickets.
How many Super Bowls have you been to? I wish i could be like Texans Chick.

Wait, that didn't come out right.
Old 02-06-2013   #3
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best time evering the Super Bowl: My attempt to eat, drink, party like a VIP

I went to my first superbowl/superbowl weekend as well.

Had a blast, went to different parties but did go to the 49er after party, was a really calm atmosphere until The Roots/Wale/Snoop came on then it was really fun.

(Snoop didn't come on until 3:30AM though!)
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
How many Super Bowls have you been to? I wish i could be like Texans Chick.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

HAHAHA!

I've won tickets to two Super Bowls. This year, 2007. I was planning on going to this one before I knew I could win tickets. I rented my place back July, because I thought the Texans would be in the running, and because New Orleans is close and fun.

I've had realistic opportunities to win SB tickets: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (Ultimate Fan Finalist), 2010 (Fantasy Football contest against 11 other bloggers).

I love to win way too much and hate to lose to the degree it is unflattering but not quite as much as Jim Harbaugh.

BTW, I ran into a guy with USAA who told me about what the Houston-area military folks won through Texans fans winning the USAA Salute to the Military contest. He's supposed to send me something.

I still don't have my voice back. I'm starting to get a little worried.
Old 02-07-2013   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I witnessed the Dolphins kick the shyte out of the Vikings 24-7 at Rice Stadium in '74. I was like 6 & 1/2 years old.
Old 02-07-2013   #6
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Enjoyed all the food at Emeril’s. The bar was so packed you risked pregnancy.
I got a chuckle out of that one.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013   #7
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I witnessed the Dolphins kick the shyte out of the Vikings 24-7 at Rice Stadium in '74. I was like 6 & 1/2 years old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05GA67b5_pg
Old 02-09-2013   #8
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad you made the most of your trip!
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like to see this Diane person...I'm sure she's visually persuasive. Just for Science of course.

Hopefully you won't have to be "old guy dancing, or old chick dancing" when the Texans make it to the big show. Nice SB story...enjoyed reading it. Sounds like a great time.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Best time evering the Super Bowl: My attempt to eat, drink, party like a VIP

I've been monitoring this thread, trying to figure out what this means.
Old 02-10-2013   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'd like to see this Diane person...I'm sure she's visually persuasive. Just for Science of course.

Hopefully you won't have to be "old guy dancing, or old chick dancing" when the Texans make it to the big show. Nice SB story...enjoyed reading it. Sounds like a great time.
This "Diane person" is a catalyst. She makes things happen. Both visually and otherwise persuasive.
Old 02-10-2013   #12
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've been monitoring this thread, trying to figure out what this means.
If you want to have the best time ever, then the act of doing that is "best time evering."

I make up words for self-amusement.

I also struggle with writing headlines because they are my least favorite things to do.
Old 02-10-2013   #13
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
This "Diane person" is a catalyst. She makes things happen. Both visually and otherwise persuasive.
Vinny-I'd agree with this assessment. She was a riot in Baltimore last year (along with Steph).
Old 02-11-2013   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

We didn't get to do the VIP stuff that Steph did, but, our group had an AWESOME time!! Repped our TEXANS well, even got on the news! Great friends, a good football game, and absolutely AWESOME food! Couldn't have ask for a better weekend, except for our Texans not being there!

Gonna start making plans for NJ now! Should get a COLD weather game next Feb!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read