Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-16-2005   #1
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9693 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titans release Lance Schulters

According to the ESPN news ticker
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005   #2
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=2087739

Another one bites the dust. Can we even call them a rival any more?
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005   #3
Human Highlight Reel
Rookie

No unless McNair learns magic some time before the season starts.. I dont consider them a rival anymore..

Warning to ALL teams, We have D-Rob and PB so please don't throw...
Human Highlight Reel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005   #4
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

I have wanted the Lions to sign this guy all offseason.

I hope they aren't satisfied with that piece of dung RW McQuarters.

I get the feeling Millen was too much of a coward to wait a week latter for Lance, and settled with RW :brickwall Got the Balls to take 3 WR's, but not wait a week for a Safety that will help the team.
Old 06-17-2005   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Is McQuarters going to be starting anywhere for the Lions? I didn't think he was anything more than a return guy/backup DB.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005   #6
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Is McQuarters going to be starting anywhere for the Lions? I didn't think he was anything more than a return guy/backup DB.
I don't think he is either, but Lions fans and maybe even the Team might be overrating a guy who has sucked for 3 years.

I swear, you ask some Lions fans they think he is going to win the starting FS job after playing 4 games at FS last year. OR that he'll even be our #2 CB when we have 4 CB's with more talent.
Old 06-17-2005   #7
geofb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Highlight Reel
No unless McNair learns magic some time before the season starts.. I dont consider them a rival anymore..
I actually hope McNair stays healthy all year. If he goes down, they could end up with a very high draft pick. If he stays healthy all year, they will still finish at or below 500.

Same for 2006. Keep him in Tennessee as long as possible earning as big a salary as possible to keep their wins up just below the 500 level.
geofb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-17-2005   #8
Davis37
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofb
I actually hope McNair stays healthy all year. If he goes down, they could end up with a very high draft pick. If he stays healthy all year, they will still finish at or below 500.

Same for 2006. Keep him in Tennessee as long as possible earning as big a salary as possible to keep their wins up just below the 500 level.
lol I like ur style of thinking!
Old 06-17-2005   #9
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis37
lol I like ur style of thinking!
Hey, it's how Greenbay Opperates up north, should work for Tennesee ^_^
Old 06-17-2005   #10
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihategeeks
Hey, it's how Greenbay Opperates up north, should work for Tennesee ^_^
lol that was cold.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005   #11
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I wouldn't mind Shulters. He's been a top flight safety.
Texas_Thrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005   #12
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

What's his age.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read