Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013   #1
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 5732 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default *2 Rockets vs Denver tickets-Club level*Extra CHEAP!!

I have 2 extra tickets for the game tonight Jan 23rd, my friends all have to work or cant find sitters..

Bad ass seats in the club level pretty much midcourt and it's ladies night!

Sec-C120, row 14, seats 15-16 also comes with a parking pass have the hard copies, you must pick up before 4pm in West Houston at my job off I-10.

face for both tickets and parking is well over $400 just trying to get rid of them to a fan.

*Ill take $120 cash for both seats and parking!*

text me 832-six zero five-3369

Thanks!
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013   #2
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 5732 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: *2 Rockets vs Denver tickets-Club level*Extra CHEAP!!

Sold!!
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read