Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-13-2013   #41
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Watt said he spits on the middle of the field every game, home or away. "No drama there."
Very interesting. I've never noticed that. Did he say why? I'm always curious about people's pregame rituals.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #42
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 11446 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Seems like this writer saw the attention Shaughnessy got with his article, wanted in on the action. He was just digging but came up short and late to the party.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #43
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
After the Shaunnessy article I think the media was looking for reasons for both teams to be "offended." Glad to know the origin. Hope PFT publishes the retract because there are about 20 news sources right now trying to make our players look classless
And one message board member (you).

But hey, jump out in front of the facts and call people out to see if they have as much class as you do.

And by the way, I wish you could take back the positive rep you gave me just awhile ago. I mean, really, dude, bawling me out in private and telling me you're "only giving me positive rep because of our past dealings..." and that "you expected more of me" than what you wanted out of me in this thread?

Hope you had fun with this.
Old 01-13-2013   #44
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And one message board member (you).

But hey, jump out in front of the facts and call people out to see if they have as much class as you do.

And by the way, I wish you could take back the positive rep you gave me just awhile ago. I mean, really, dude, bawling me out in private and telling me you're "only giving me positive rep because of our past dealings..." and that "you expected more of me" than what you wanted out of me in this thread?

Hope you had fun with this.
Did you read the first post? I mentioned multiple times how unlikely I thought the story was. The entire point of the thread was to get clarification. Did you notice the "?" at the end?

WTF is wrong with you anyway? Are you bipolar or something? The only reason I gave you pos instead of neg is because you did the exact same thing to me earlier when I called you out because you wouldn't stop trying to babysit Texecutioner. I don't want to owe you anything. Coming on here, in public, and trying to make something of it is pretty chicken****.
Old 01-13-2013   #45
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a field.

It's not like he went out there and pulled his junk out and pissed on their logo.

Even if he intended some kind of disrespect who cares?

He spit on some grass.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #46
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

who cares he spit on some colorful grass who cares

when u gotta spit ya gotta spit LOL
Norg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #47
MissouriTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 MissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVPMissouriTexan was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Emotions are just high right now. I'm tired of the same dang Kubiak and Schaub threads. I mean really, how many do we need? It's the same exact conversation regurgitated in each of the 12 threads.

Time to start looking at mock drafts : )
^This.
MissouriTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-14-2013   #48
Pats
Rookie

Rep Power: 694 Pats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respected

It was the best play he made all game.
Pats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #49
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
It's a field.

It's not like he went out there and pulled his junk out and pissed on their logo.

He spit on some grass.
This made me LOL literally here at work. THAT would have been effing hilarious IMO. Or if he does his screaming mean face yell and just pops a fat squat on their logo hahaha....that would have been some $hit.....literally.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #50
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys made me laugh this morning! Gonna be a LONG off season here on TT!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #51
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
It's a field.

He spit on some grass.
Exactly.
Old 01-14-2013   #52
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd be more impressed if he took a big dump on their logo instead.
Old 01-14-2013   #53
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #54
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4106 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't care.
Old 01-14-2013   #55
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

Its also been reported that he took a §hit and didnt flush it either at Gillette.
Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #56
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostform View Post
Its also been reported that he took a §hit and didnt flush it either at Gillette.

"I'm not gonna flush! Let them SEE the wrath of J.J. WATT!"

That's what I heard he said as he left the stall.
Old 01-14-2013   #57
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
post game comments. I'm sure we'll see articles about it tomorrow. PFT was stirring the pot with the first "accounts" before the game I think.
How about Page 2 of the OP link. Gotta read folks.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1...?articlePage=1
Old 01-14-2013   #58
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

JJ's quote on the spitting from the linked article

"I do that every game, home or away," Watt told reporters. "I go out to midfield, I jog out there, I spit a little bit, wipe my feet off, and then I go through my stretch. No drama there. That's 100 percent what I do every game, home or away."
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #59
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Oh no....they will probaly have a spit police ....they will watch the players spit while they are warming up or during the game to make sure they do not spit on teams logos.......lmfao.....what a joke......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #60
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42997 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Personally I liked it I'd he did it. More players need to come into that stadium and piss on their legacy and not be in awe. Otherwise you get stomped, which I guess happened anyways.

Two things stuck out for me over the weekend.

John Fox kneeling with 30 seconds left and 2 timeouts, despite having Peyton. The ultimate in pussyass coaching.

Then the Pats going end zone right after they had already made it 31-13. No one understands the need to go for the jugular better than Belichick. No one understands playing to win better than Belichick. Players feed off that. It still amazes me to see. How many teams refuse to play the game his way. It's pretty proven it works.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read