Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-13-2013   #21
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Had JJ Watt not allegedly spat upon the logo...we could hold our heads high.

He has brought so much agony onto us.

I'm burning my Texans gear right now.

Watt must go.

Allegedly.
Old 01-13-2013   #22
Rufus Jarvis
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Rufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respectedRufus Jarvis is a quality contributor and well respected

Football is not a "Classy" game.

Dirty, dirty things happen ALL OVER the place in Football before and during a game.

I'm not saying that it is right or wrong. I'm just sayin...

Gotta get in the right mindset when you walk onto the field..
Rufus Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #23
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'm all verklempt.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #24
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
gtexan is neither a douche nor a troll. On the other hand I don't know who you are.
I'm a Texan fan.
I would have felt 10xs better if he was a troll cause to worry bout spitting on a logo is farking stupid. And to waste bandwidth on it is even more stupid. Go play hopscotch with your friend and quit wasting bandwidth.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #25
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Gtexan is such a troll. After 8 years and 15,000+ posts he finally tricks us! Aaah I say we tar and feather him.

No idea if that's true about Watt. It does seem completely out of character though.

I think we're going to be seeing a lot of pissed off Texans fans now that we've lost. Ah this sucks.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #26
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 74770 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'm all verklempt.
you and your delicate, dainty sensibilities

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #27
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sigh, definitely the wrong time to start this thread. Game was over in the 3rd after the first drive by the Patriots (in my mind). When we were down 31-13 I mentally tuned out.

Thats why I started the thread. Mods, feel free to shut 'er down.

Don't know why everyone is reacting like this. As a Texan fan, ive always been proud of the way our players play the game. Shake hands after a win or loss, leave it on the field. We dont' get in the news for making stupid comments. We don't resort to TO like moves.

When JJ Watts story came out about what he was doing off the field with the family of the orphans, it got me. Not gonna lie. So this seemed out of character and was disappointing from that regard. I'm a fan of sportsmanship. Insult away if thats how you react to that, but whatever.

I saw about 5-10 news stories popping up and a bunch of people reacting, so I started a thread. I didn't believe it happened in the first place, honestly. It doesn't fit his character at all. Thats what I said in the first post.

I guess you get popular here by starting "I hate Kubiak." or "I hate Schaub" threads. As if we don't already have enough of those. Anyway, tl;dr version: Please close the thread. Stupid timing on my part
Old 01-13-2013   #28
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Sigh, definitely the wrong time to start this thread. Game was over in the 3rd after the first drive by the Patriots (in my mind). When we were down 31-13 I mentally tuned out.

Don't know why everyone is reacting like this. As a Texan fan, ive always been proud of the way our players play the game. Shake hands after a win or loss, leave it on the field. We dont' get in the news for making stupid comments. We don't resort to TO like moves.

When JJ Watts story came out about what he was doing off the field with the family of the orphans, it got me. Not gonna lie. So this seemed out of character and was disappointing from that regard. I'm a fan of sportsmanship. Insult away if thats how you react to that, but whatever.

I saw about 5-10 news stories popping up and a bunch of people reacting, so I started a thread. I didn't believe it happened in the first place, honestly. It doesn't fit his character at all. Thats what I said in the first post.

I guess you get popular here by starting "I hate Kubiak." or "I hate Schaub" threads. As if we don't already have enough of those. Anyway, tl;dr version: Please close the thread. Stupid timing on my part
stupid thread, period...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #29
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I saw about 5-10 news stories popping up and a bunch of people reacting, so I started a thread. I guess you get popular here by starting "I hate Kubiak." or "I hate Schaub" threads. As if we don't already have enough of those.

Anyway, tl;dr version: Please close the thread. Stupid timing on my part
Emotions are just high right now. I'm tired of the same dang Kubiak and Schaub threads. I mean really, how many do we need? It's the same exact conversation regurgitated in each of the 12 threads.

Time to start looking at mock drafts : )
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #30
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 797 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected

Who the F cares...non story

Nothing to see here folks.

/thread.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #31
qqert
All Pro

Rep Power: 22045 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp View Post
i wouldn't care if it was true.

Only guy showing an attitude that says "your my enemy!"
you're
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #32
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
stupid thread, period...
Ill change the title to "Fire everyone!" Would that make you feel better?

Given the power of our writing on the messageboard and how much the FO looks to us for advice, it's best if we all focus on meaningful topics of how to get rid of all the players that let us down so we can win the superbowl next season.

(This was intended to be funny.)
Old 01-13-2013   #33
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Emotions are just high right now. I'm tired of the same dang Kubiak and Schaub threads. I mean really, how many do we need? It's the same exact conversation regurgitated in each of the 12 threads.

Time to start looking at mock drafts : )
Yep, I can get behind that. I guess I was expecting to lose once we were down so much, and am personally at least somewhat 'content' that I got to cheer for my team in January. I remember 2-14 and I'd rather lose in the Div round to a HOF QB and HOF Coach than go back to those days any day.

Schaub was disappointing. Kubiak didn't have our offense ready to go. Nothing to rehash there. I think most of us expected that, and it is what it is.

I'm ready for mocks. Getting to say that in January is better than October at least.
Old 01-13-2013   #34
Goodwrench3
VAI TEXANS!

Rep Power: 7154 Goodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Who cares....
Old 01-13-2013   #35
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Watt said he spits on the middle of the field every game, home or away. "No drama there."

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #36
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Watt said he spits on the middle of the field every game, home or away. "No drama there."
Thanks for the info Vinny. Where did you hear this? Did they ask in the postgame interview?
Old 01-13-2013   #37
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks for the info Vinny. Where did you hear this? Did they ask in the postgame interview?
post game comments. I'm sure we'll see articles about it tomorrow. PFT was stirring the pot with the first "accounts" before the game I think.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #38
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
post game comments. I'm sure we'll see articles about it tomorrow. PFT was stirring the pot with the first "accounts" before the game I think.
After the Shaunnessy article I think the media was looking for reasons for both teams to be "offended." Glad to know the origin. Hope PFT publishes the retract because there are about 20 news sources right now trying to make our players look classless
Old 01-13-2013   #39
patsfan13
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 patsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected

If Watt was frustrated and spin on the Pats logo so what?

Guy is an intense competitor. Of course he might get emotionsl.

Much ado about nothing.
patsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #40
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 74770 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan13 View Post
If Watt was frustrated and spin on the Pats logo so what?

Guy is an intense competitor. Of course he might get emotionsl.
no it was during pregame, I dont think it was out of frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan13 View Post
Much ado about nothing.
LOL at least the pats fan gets it.

It is surprising what is important to some people. A guy spits on the ground and it’s "terrible"; the pussification of America continues.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read