Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-12-2013   #1
Goodwrench3
VAI TEXANS!

Rep Power: 7154 Goodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Brazilian Media

As I think I'm the only Brazilian in this forum,I found it interesting to tell you, as the Brazilian press is treating this game,Patriots X Texans. Here ESPN has the exclusive transmission rights for the NFL for many years.They transmit 3 games each Sunday, and even the MNF.The teams with the highest number of fans are Packers, Patriots, Giants and Cowboys.So the Texans games are rarely transmitted.I watch the Texans game by the internet. the commentators here unfortunately are very partials.In the regular season game against the Patsies,the ESPN commentators had orgasms with the Brady throws. I've watched almost the entire game with the SAP button activated. Now,the brazilian NFL sites are saying that Ridley and Woodhead are better than Foster and Tate.Oh well.Many are saying "Houston has no chance!". I'm the only guy defending the Texans there.I can take the risk and say I'm the only Texans fan in Brazil. The only TRUE fan,at least. Football is a sport that is growing considerably in Brazil, every year, new people are watching.

So,here some Brazilian sites about NFL

http://www.snapfutebolamericano.com/
www.theconcussion.com/
www.oquarterback.com/
www.nohuddle.com.br/
nfldeboteco.com.br/
www.nflbrasil.net/
espn.estadao.com.br/competicao/internacional/nfl
diarionfl.zip.net/

That's it, I think it interesting to tell you how Brazilians are treating this game

My English is a little bad, may contain errors
Old 01-12-2013   #2
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brazilian Media

Sadly your english is better then a lot of Americans
Old 01-12-2013   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Hola! Always good to see Texan fans all over the world, here's hoping you get to listen to the talking heads next week talk about how the Broncos or Ravens will demolish us. Go Texans!
Old 01-12-2013   #4
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Sadly your english is better then a lot of Americans
Including some on this very site!

Welcome to the family! I always wanted family in Brazil-so where do we come for vacation?
Old 01-12-2013   #5
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Ola!

That is the beginning and the end of the Portuguese I know. Nice to see a Brasilian fan!

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #6
Goodwrench3
VAI TEXANS!

Rep Power: 7154 Goodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respectedGoodwrench3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you guys! Go Texans!
Old 01-12-2013   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for sharing those sites! I've looked at them all and translated them. Some really great reads in there. It's nice to get a slightly different perspective.

theconcussion? I love that! Ain't no pussyfootin' around in Brazil!

I would be very careful with what you read at oquarterback as they once called the Cardinals the best team in the NFL. D'oh.

GO TEXANS!!!
Old 01-12-2013   #8
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench3 View Post
...Now,the brazilian NFL sites are saying that Ridley and Woodhead are better than Foster and Tate....
Brazil knows some things...

Brazil don't know football.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #9
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

fell in love with a girl from brazil once. An exchange student and boy was she "great"
Old 01-12-2013   #10
Quick II Draw
Veteran

Rep Power: 2096 Quick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respectedQuick II Draw is a quality contributor and well respected

^^ She's Australian

I went to SnapFutbolAmericano's game preview. LOL.

He gives the Texans' running game an 8.0 grade and the Pats an 8.5. And he apparently did so because the Patriots have 2089 yards rushing while the Texans have 2077. He also somehow came to the conclusion that the receiving corps are a "technical draw" at 8.5.
Old 01-12-2013   #11
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick II Draw View Post
^^ She's Australian

I went to SnapFutbolAmericano's game preview. LOL.

He gives the Texans' running game an 8.0 grade and the Pats an 8.5. And he apparently did so because the Patriots have 2089 yards rushing while the Texans have 2077. He also somehow came to the conclusion that the receiving corps are a "technical draw" at 8.5.
Well i declare that i will move to Austria ASAP then
Old 01-12-2013   #12
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench3 View Post
Now,the brazilian NFL sites are saying that Ridley and Woodhead are better than Foster and Tate.
gg no re is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #13
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome Brazil!! Happy to hear the sport is gaining popularity down there. I can understand how different it is to "soccer" in many ways and seems like it has no flow.... but once you start to grasp the true depth of the game it will hook you for life. And its easy to forget just how big, fast, strong, and athletic these guys really are. Almost inhuman for a 6-7 320 lb man to be able to move that quickly.

Hold down the Texans Fort! You are the king of the castle my man.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #14
Goodwrench3
VAI TEXANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Welcome Brazil!! Happy to hear the sport is gaining popularity down there. I can understand how different it is to "soccer" in many ways and seems like it has no flow.... but once you start to grasp the true depth of the game it will hook you for life. And its easy to forget just how big, fast, strong, and athletic these guys really are. Almost inhuman for a 6-7 320 lb man to be able to move that quickly.

Hold down the Texans Fort! You are the king of the castle my man.
Thanks,man! Proud to be part of this forum. Yeah, this game is my life. I like soccer too,but, football is fascinating,different of anything else.
Old 01-12-2013   #15
will742
Nukkkk

Rep Power: 102 will742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to will742

Oí meu amigo. You're not the only Brasilieiro on here. I was born in Campinas but now currently reside in Houston.
will742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #16
Goodwrench3
VAI TEXANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by will742 View Post
Oí meu amigo. You're not the only Brasilieiro on here. I was born in Campinas but now currently reside in Houston.
Wow,this is fantastic!Your Portuguese by the way is very good, too!
Old 01-12-2013   #17
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Brazilian Media

Hello to Texan fan who lives in Brazile.....bet that country is pumped up....they got the next World Cup and Summer Olympics coming up......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #18
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Time for them boys on Kirby to shock the world
Old 01-13-2013   #19
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Brazil knows some things...

Brazil don't know football.
actually shes Australian!!
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #20
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

her name is Michelle Jenneke if anyone wants to know
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read