Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-12-2013   #821
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos & Ravens Gameday Thread

Broncos really did notplay that well. QB had three turnovers and 2 special team return TDs. Ravens played better in this one and I am not a Flacco fan.
Old 01-12-2013   #822
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't know, three turnovers by the veteran GOAT quarterback kinda sticks out there...... like a sore thumb.
If moore just knocks down that ball that's game...if he's in position like he's supposed to be, he intercepts that ball and game is over...he absolutely blew that game for them...game shouldn't have even gone to OT.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #823
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 15483 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
If moore just knocks down that ball that's game...if he's in position like he's supposed to be, he intercepts that ball and game is over...he absolutely blew that game for them...game shouldn't have even gone to OT.
Agree. If we're looking at ONE play from that amazing game, THIS would be it.
I truly think it may be one of the worst defensive flukes in NFL history given the meaning behind it
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #824
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Yeah, if Manning doesn't turn the ball over three times, the Broncos chances of winning the game go up exponentially.
Old 01-12-2013   #825
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I was hating having the last game of the weekend. But I think this helps us. We know that a win gets us back at home.

So excited.
No doubt , we're now going to be the main event .

If we eat a bucket of chicken does it count as sacrificing a chicken ?

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #826
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78831 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wanted Denver to win but ****.......now we know that we win and we play at home.

It ust scares me that, statistically, the Ravens doing exactly what we are up against tomorrow makes it more unlikely that we will too. Of course, statistics schmatistics.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #827
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 71836 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

How in the hell do you get this open in this situation????

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-12-2013   #828
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 16186 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Rahim Moore had the angle and everything but stopped & mistimed where the ball was going to be.

horrible play by him.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #829
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post

Then it's a patented Jacoby body catch at that. I'm surprised he didn't do a dance.

Surprised & thankful.
Old 01-12-2013   #830
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 15483 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

this will be EVERYONE'S facebook cover photo for a week (including mine)
(unless texans win of course)
Old 01-12-2013   #831
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Then it's a patented Jacoby body catch at that. I'm surprised he didn't do a dance.

Surprised & thankful.
JJ and Flacco gave them a puncher's chance .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #832
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, if Manning doesn't turn the ball over three times, the Broncos chances of winning the game go up exponentially.
He only turned it over twice in 4qtrs. If Moore had made that play GAME OVER. However seeing Peyton give the game away with that 3rd pick in OT was SWEET.

Looking forward to the Texans/Ravens rematch in Reliant.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #833
AndyWin
Nguyenning

If a game like this happened to the Texans, I'm pretty sure I'd have multiple strokes
Old 01-12-2013   #834
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
If a game like this happened to the Texans, I'm pretty sure I'd have multiple strokes
We've had plenty of games like that.

We're usually on the Broncos side of it, but we've had plenty of games like that.
Old 01-12-2013   #835
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
He only turned it over twice in 4qtrs. If Moore had made that play GAME OVER. However seeing Peyton give the game away with that 3rd pick in OT was SWEET.

Looking forward to the Texans/Ravens rematch in Reliant.
And 1 of those u could argue wasn't even his fault....if moore makes his play manning doesnt even get the chance to make his 3rd TO...they are all crucial but moore's mistake is defensive back 101 type stuff. U play safety......SAFETY! ......meaning noone gets behind you EVER!
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #836
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

One of the best games I have watched. Just had it all.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #837
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
And 1 of those u could argue wasn't even his fault....if moore makes his play manning doesnt even get the chance to make his 3rd TO...they are all crucial but moore's mistake is defensive back 101 type stuff. U play safety......SAFETY! ......meaning noone gets behind you EVER!
That's true, but Manning is Manning. He's supposed to be able to put a team on his back & take them to the Super Bowl. Those fumbles are inexcusable, the ints..... I'm trying to think. The first one, maybe we could blame on the receiver, the second one, maybe his receiver should have drove on the ball instead of waiting on it....

I don't know. But it's difficult to come back from 4 turnovers. If that was Romo, no one would remember that a safety could have still saved that game.
Old 01-12-2013   #838
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93139 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

That one game should shut the media up on Flacco. He's a damn good QB that deserves less criticism.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013   #839
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

He used a nice hesitation move, slowed to find the ball then burst of speed, catch, run, score.
Old 01-12-2013   #840
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
He used a nice hesitation move, slowed to find the ball then burst of speed, catch, run, score.
He slowed because the ball was underthrown by the big armed Flacco.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read