Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-13-2013   #81
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #82
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

me too
Old 01-13-2013   #83
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I'm willing to bet that the Texans took care of that excitement problem you were starting to have? amirite?
Old 01-13-2013   #84
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Just kidding!!!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #85
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Just kidding!!!!
I told you it was gas.
Old 01-13-2013   #86
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I told you it was gas.
And deep down inside I already knew it. But stranger things have happened, just not for us. Ever. Was really hoping for the whole mad cow disease thing to come into play.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #87
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
And deep down inside I already knew it. But stranger things have happened, just not for us. Ever. Was really hoping for the whole mad cow disease thing to come into play.
In a way, I'm glad so many guys are as pissed as they are. Just a few years ago, we were a joke..... a bigger joke. The "we're on the right track" comment got so many laughs around here.

We're light years away from that team right now, but in our hearts, we "know" we're even better than that.
Old 01-13-2013   #88
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I was so excited before the game I couldn't concentrate on anything today. I couldn't take my eyes away from the tv the entire first half. I followed all the pregame coverage. I screamed so loud during Manning's return that my dog left the room.

I was excited.

Now I am disappointed, but the excitement was great whiel it lasted. Its like the whole "better to have loved and lost" comment...

I'll take the roller coaster, as long as I get the highs, anyday

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read