Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Replay:week 14 Texans-Pats

Wolf

100% Texan
Not that's want to see that crap again but it will be on Tuesday at 8:30 C.S.T.

THIS WEEK ON NFL REPLAY
TUESDAY: Seattle Seahawks vs. Washington Redskins (8pm ET); Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots (Wk 14, 9:30pm)
WEDNESDAY: Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens (9pm)
THURSDAY: San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers (8pm)

Nfl Facebook page is the link

You can count Ellis out on watching that game, i even erased it off my DVR and didnt burn it to DVD. Yeah no thanks.

I think it would be a good idea to watch that game again. If you want to know what we are going to have to do to beat New England, watch that game.

One of the biggest reason we lost that game, is that we gave up 21 points in the first 18 minutes of the game.... 3 minutes into the second qtr.

From that point on, our defense, including our secondary pretty much shut Tom Brady down.

Then if you go back to the 21 points, & look at how they came about. I believe two of those drives were extended by stupid penalties & one a dumb play by a guy who's been benched twice since for making the same mistake.

So if nothing else when you consider all that it is conceivable to believe we have a chance & right now, that's all we could hope for.

Offensively...... I don't even know where to begin. But that INT into the endzone was the beginning to Schaub's nose dive, if you ask me. Hopefully a big play against them will shake that monkey off his back. In another thread, I mentioned that I believe Eli Manning is tougher than Schaub. This, I think, exemplifies that. Manning would have came right back & took another shot. Then again, & again, until it worked. Matt folded.

Hopefully we can find a way to get him some success early against the Patriots & we can roll onto the Super Bowl.

Back