Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-13-2013   #41
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [TMZ] Manziel poppin' bottles at a club

dude is partying with his Parents...oh gasp

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013   #42
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
dude is partying with his Parents...oh gasp
I had some friends in highschool whose parents smoked weed and drank with them.

So I guess this is pretty mild all things considered.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I'm not sure where you thought I got mad. I'm just saying, the Texans don't go out of their way to draft saints, they tend to draft good locker room guys.

As for pointing out the Aggies here... well, I'm sure my avatar doesn't help.
I meant it was a joke. Matt Schaub with his "He's not Texans Worthy" comment.

I think Jonny football is every bit Texans worthy.
Old 01-19-2013   #44
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
He turned 20 in Dec, so not quite a few months away. But, TMZ did put up a follow up story acknowledging that he was there with his parents, which makes it legal in TX.

link

haters gonna hate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Crazy stuff. Glad he didn't win the Heisman. I wonder how many of the awards he did win were off of the sympathy vote.
Maybe you should take your own advice. With in hours of story breaking you made up your mind and if this would have been someone at A&M you would have said I want more info. Not trying to be a jerk but all to many times we jump to conclusions about a story before all the facts are out, like the Duke Lacrosse case.
Old 01-19-2013   #45
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Maybe you should take your own advice. With in hours of story breaking you made up your mind and if this would have been someone at A&M you would have said I want more info. Not trying to be a jerk but all to many times we jump to conclusions about a story before all the facts are out, like the Duke Lacrosse case.
There are plenty of people from ND who are saying that Te'o was hooking up with other girls during the time the supposed love of his life was thought to be on her death bed. Te'o is an opportunist dude. That part of the story can't be denied. There were plenty of chances for him to downplay his relationship with his "girlfriend" and he never did that. He enjoyed every ounce of the sympathy he received during that whole process. Even after he claimed he found out the whole thing was fake he still could have talked around it without referencing her specifically. Just say its been a difficult year for you and move on.

So don't jump on her for being honest about the situation. Te'o did use this situation to boost his profile. Even his teammates and fellow students at ND saw that. I've never used someone's death to try to gain sympathy. Why lie about your relationship with that person? Its a very sad ploy and says a lot about his character.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #46
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Johnny Football hanging out with the baaawse down in Miami.

gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013   #47
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

What a funny thread. This guy is G-rated compared to the stuff I was doing at 20. Not bragging by any means. Just glad the statute of limitations is in effect.

Old 01-22-2013   #48
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
What a funny thread. This guy is G-rated compared to the stuff I was doing at 20. Not bragging by any means. Just glad the statute of limitations is in effect.

Same here..... hell I barely remember some of the stuff I was doing at 20. Manziel is living the life right every kid wishes they could live. Just living the dream! Not mad at him one bit.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013   #49
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh, not very worried about it really. I think as long as he doesn't develop a record of arrests he'll be perfectly fine at A&M. Oh and whoever said A&M can't recruit hotties well. . . I don't think I've seen a major school in Texas that didn't have loads of "Talent" walking around campus. Hot 20 year old women grow on trees in Texas.
Old 01-23-2013   #50
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Meh, not very worried about it really. I think as long as he doesn't develop a record of arrests he'll be perfectly fine at A&M. Oh and whoever said A&M can't recruit hotties well. . . I don't think I've seen a major school in Texas that didn't have loads of "Talent" walking around campus. Hot 20 year old women grow on trees in Texas.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013   #51
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

http://bit.ly/XzOC91

Awesome Dude perfect JFF version.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read