Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2013   #1
Pats
Rookie

Rep Power: 3843 Pats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respected
Default We meet again

Hey Folks
Pats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #2
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We meet again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
Hey Folks
I hope your annoying friend dont come back, but welcome again ! Should be fun i hope its better than the last time we played.
Old 01-05-2013   #3
Pats
Rookie

Rep Power: 3843 Pats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respectedPats is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I hope your annoying friend dont come back, but welcome again ! Should be fun i hope its better than the last time we played.
I dont have any freinds
Old 01-05-2013   #4
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey Folks
Hey you wouldn't mind faxing us a copy of Belichick's gameplan for us, right? I mean, you guys are so obviously badass (just look at some of these posts some think we shouldn't even play the game), it won't matter if we know what's coming anyway, right..??
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #5
Pats
Rookie

Quote:
May the best team win.

JJ Watt told Belichick after the last game that he would see him again.
Old 01-05-2013   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I dont have any freinds
A Pats fan saying that on a Texans board. LOL. I notice you're still green, so you must have been somewhat nice in your former posts. Right now we are at each others throats. It's almost as good as TV.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #7
Pats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Hey you wouldn't mind faxing us a copy of Belichick's gameplan for us, right? I mean, you guys are so obviously badass, it won't matter if we know what's coming anyway, right..??
Its Bradys gameplan.

He runs the offense.
Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2013   #8
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I dont have any freinds
No i dont really mean ur friend, but he is a pats fan calls himself Grunk or some crap, annoying and obnoxious.
Old 01-05-2013   #9
Pats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
A Pats fan saying that on a Texans board. LOL. I notice you're still green, so you must have been somewhat nice in your former posts. Right now we are at each others throats. It's almost as good as TV.
I was kidding.

My dog likes me.
Old 01-05-2013   #10
Pats
Rookie

Quote:
No i dont really mean ur friend, but he is a pats fan calls himself Grunk or some crap, annoying and obnoxious.
I dont know him/her.

Maybe Gronk is a transvestite?
Old 01-05-2013   #11
Pats
Rookie

I think Kubiak, Foster and Watt will have better games,

Schuab too.
Old 01-05-2013   #12
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
S/he must be from Dallas then.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #13
Pats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
S/he must be from Dallas then.
Probably a Cowboys fan on the bandwagon.

The poor Boys.
Old 01-05-2013   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
I dont know him/her.

haha possible i guess.....haha
Old 01-05-2013   #15
Pats
Rookie

The way to slow down Brady is to knock him down even if he completes a pass. Getting him to move in the pocket as well.

If the Texans let him sit back there you know what happens.
Old 01-05-2013   #16
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey Folks
Ding ding.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #17
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Pats win easy. I'm looking forward to a potential Broncos v Pats AFC championship game.
Old 01-05-2013   #18
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
texans win easy. I'm looking forward to a potential Broncos v texans AFC championship game.
edit
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #19
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-05-2013   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope we can give you a better game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read